Grimm Forum
Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? (/Thread-Why-did-Meisner-keep-Diana-away-from-her-parents)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - dicappatore - 06-29-2018

(06-29-2018, 08:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: haahahhaaaaaahaa!

When you are laughing at your self, are you taking your foot out of your mouth or you are multi-tasker and capable to laugh with the foot in your mouth at the same time?

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - irukandji - 06-29-2018

hahahahhahahaahahahahahhaaaa!

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - New Guy - 06-29-2018

(06-29-2018, 07:44 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 07:05 AM)eric Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 04:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 12:32 PM)eric Wrote: Before Renard, Adeline and Kelly became her real family, not just her caretakers, she accepted being passed from one one group to another. Once she got a loving family she was willing to kill to protect dad, mom and little brother. The lieutenant is proof she was only willing to accept and protect her true family, no longer to passively move from one to another person. Killing Conrad proved that.

I don't count Kelly as part of Diana's real family because when Kelly appeared in the series finale, Diana didn't make one reference to her other mommy. But I do agree with you that she viewed Renard, Adalind, and little Kelly as her true family. Oh yeah, and doofus Nick as well.
The "kelly" I was referring to was her brother, not Nick`s mom.

Actually, in those final scenes in S6-E13, Diana does refer to "Grimm Kelly" when she tells Nick she saw him fighting with the 'other" Grmms along his side. But I do agree, she did not refer to her as "my other mommy". Anyone being unbiased and open minded, most would assume, that eric was referring to Kelly as her brother and not Nick's mom.

When a contributor is so obsessed and closed minded, they tend to be unable to see through the biased smoke screen end up shoving their feet in their mouths often.
Hi Dicap,
I believe Eric's post was clear:
Quote:Before Renard, Adeline and Kelly became her real family, not just her caretakers, she accepted being passed from one one group to another. Once she got a loving family she was willing to kill to protect dad, mom and little brother.
Renard=Dad
Adalind=Mom
Kelly=Little Brother
No assumption needed. Eric is posting about Little Brother Kelly, not Other Mommy Kelly.
N G

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - dicappatore - 06-29-2018

(06-29-2018, 11:50 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 07:44 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 07:05 AM)eric Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 04:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 12:32 PM)eric Wrote: Before Renard, Adeline and Kelly became her real family, not just her caretakers, she accepted being passed from one one group to another. Once she got a loving family she was willing to kill to protect dad, mom and little brother. The lieutenant is proof she was only willing to accept and protect her true family, no longer to passively move from one to another person. Killing Conrad proved that.

I don't count Kelly as part of Diana's real family because when Kelly appeared in the series finale, Diana didn't make one reference to her other mommy. But I do agree with you that she viewed Renard, Adalind, and little Kelly as her true family. Oh yeah, and doofus Nick as well.
The "kelly" I was referring to was her brother, not Nick`s mom.

Actually, in those final scenes in S6-E13, Diana does refer to "Grimm Kelly" when she tells Nick she saw him fighting with the 'other" Grmms along his side. But I do agree, she did not refer to her as "my other mommy". Anyone being unbiased and open minded, most would assume, that eric was referring to Kelly as her brother and not Nick's mom.

When a contributor is so obsessed and closed minded, they tend to be unable to see through the biased smoke screen end up shoving their feet in their mouths often.
Hi Dicap,
I believe Eric's post was clear:
Quote:Before Renard, Adeline and Kelly became her real family, not just her caretakers, she accepted being passed from one one group to another. Once she got a loving family she was willing to kill to protect dad, mom and little brother.
Renard=Dad
Adalind=Mom
Kelly=Little Brother
No assumption needed. Eric is posting about Little Brother Kelly, not Other Mommy Kelly.
N G

I only mentioned the last episode reference due to the double whammy this contributor can be so out of touch on what was going on the screen. Not only the eric reference was mistaken by this wacko-noodle but to add to the ignorance of this contributor even got the indirect reference when it did occur, in addition to the one we all know of when Diana stated her curiosity about her "other mommy's" whereabouts directly to Juliette, when they were both living in the fome.

I just wanted to prove how outrageous this contributor has no clue on the subject matter. The subject matter I am now referring to is not just what we are discussing on this post but the subject matter of the whole GRIMM SERIES, all 6 seasons.

Hey maybe there is a language barrier I might not be aware of. If it was dubbed in another language and there could have been some screw-ups in the translations. But for Christ sake, how much can someone be so wrong about so many I things about this show and yet demands respect on opinions based on so much BS?

IMO, if the show had created a Wesen reflecting this contributor opinion postings, they would have named it the German name, DUMMKOPF".

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - irukandji - 06-29-2018

(laughs)

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - eric - 06-30-2018

(06-29-2018, 11:05 PM)irukandji Wrote: (laughs)
Are you suffering from BPA? Laughing seems all you can do these days, don't worry, there are great meds for that.
BPA - uncontrolled laughing or crying--watch med ads on the old people networks.

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - irukandji - 06-30-2018

(06-30-2018, 12:23 PM)eric Wrote:
Are you suffering from BPA? Laughing seems all you can do these days, don't worry, there are great meds for that.
BPA - uncontrolled laughing or crying--watch med ads on the old people networks.

This is interesting coming from someone who not so long ago complained about all of the fighting that was going on, yet refused to do anything about it. Rather on an old man mean streak this day aren't you?

In any case, might I suggest this? MYOB. You're not too old to understand what that means, are you?

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - dicappatore - 06-30-2018

(06-30-2018, 12:28 PM)irukandji Wrote:

This is interesting coming from someone who not so long ago complained about all of the fighting that was going on, yet refused to do anything about it. Rather on an old man mean streak this day aren't you?

In any case, might I suggest this? MYOB. You're not too old to understand what that means, are you?

Deflect all you want on trying covering up your inadequate recount of what you think you were watching. Which it has been pointed out to you in many occasions. If a box was sent to you with a big arrow pointing up and the words 'This End Up" printed next to it. You still wouldn't know which "end is up".

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - irukandji - 07-01-2018

(laughs)

RE: Why did Meisner keep Diana away from her parents? - eric - 07-01-2018

(06-30-2018, 12:28 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Thank you for the kind words, altho I never never "refused to do anything about it". I suggested a ceasefire in as soothing a manner as I could muster. Mindless bitter personal ad hominem is not my style. I consider it my business because I enjoy reading differing views on GRIMM, not 3rd grade name calling. Finally, if you want to see my "mean streak", come on down to my street and watch me shake both my canes at kids walking on the other side of the street. Have a nice summer dayBig Grin.