Grimm Forum
Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? (/Thread-Why-Claire-not-in-606-608-from-Kyle-McVey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 09:01 AM)Robyn Wrote: It was a simple reference that other than Adalind dropping off or picking up Diana, it's not likely Adalind would have much interaction with Renard. He is now her enemy who she interacts with only as required for Diana.

And if she's not interacting with Renard, who would she be interacting with in episodes that focus on Wesen cases and exploring the symbols and how Diana might be connected.

Nick is obviously keeping any connection between Diana and the symbols from Adalind. So unless Adalind is suddenly going to be inclined to meet Renard for coffee and conversation or stay for dinner when dropping off Diana, what would she be doing in episode?

Nick is hiding the stick from Adalind. Adalind was with Diana both times she drew the symbols and mom turn them over to the scooby team. Adalind saw the symbols in the tunnels and knows that Eve drew them.

(02-11-2017, 08:39 AM)Chris Wrote: Perhaps Claire Coffee had other opportunities she was pursuing so asked to be written out of a couple of episodes.

At the top of the thread a Grimm writer explains they had to write her out for contract reasons. We may see deleted scenes later for her from those eps.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Robyn - 02-11-2017

There may be real life reasons the actor isn’t in some of the episodes, but my question was that considering the activity going on, what viable part would there be for Adalind. She might be seen dropping off or picking up Diana or making lunch, but that’s about it until she’s actively involved in what’s going on. Adalind is as much out of the loop in S6 as she was in S5, and as equally clueless.

(02-11-2017, 10:36 AM)Robyn Wrote: There may be real life reasons the actor isn’t in some of the episodes, but my question was that considering the activity going on, what viable part would there be for Adalind. She might be seen dropping off or picking up Diana or making lunch, but that’s about it until she’s actively involved in what’s going on. Adalind is as much out of the loop in S6 as she was in S5, and as equally clueless.

I agree with you on that. Renard has to be the one to open up ask her about the symbols or other things too. I assuming now that the haunting in over he will open up.

(02-11-2017, 10:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I agree with you on that. Renard has to be the one to open up ask her about the symbols or other things too. I assuming now that the haunting in over he will open up.
Well, before he asks he has to know about the symbols. I find Diana to be the more likely source than Adalind. Plus, all Adalind knows is that Diana & Juliette saw and drew them. And Adalind isn't likely to share what little she does know with Renard, she'd leave that decision up to Nick. But I do think Renard will more likely step up and question Diana's connection and what Nick might have planned for her.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Kathryn Wooten - 02-11-2017

I can see Renard making lunch when he comes over to see what Diana was drawing, he sees all these symbols and he will ask , what are these drawings, Diana would say I saw them at Nick place in a tunnel. There were a lot there, Eve drew them..Renard may ask why would Eve draw these symbols? Diana innocently say I don't know , but everyone want to find out what they mean, some kind of stick..Renard stick?? Yeh , Something Nick found boom Renard may put the stick and the powerful magic that keeps Nick from dying together..Renard will ask permission, Can I take some pictures , your drawings very good. Diana shrugs , she did not mine......Renard may say, Maybe I can find out what they mean and maybe go to Nick with Diana while everyone is out and find the stick

(02-11-2017, 11:07 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I can see Renard making lunch when he comes over to see what Diana was drawing, he sees all these symbols and he will ask , what are these drawings, Diana would say I saw them at Nick place in a tunnel. There were a lot there, Eve drew them..Renard may ask why would Eve draw these symbols? Diana innocently say I don't know , but everyone want to find out what they mean, some kind of stick..Renard stick?? Yeh , Something Nick found boom Renard may put the stick and the powerful magic that keeps Nick from dying together..Renard will ask permission, Can I take some pictures , your drawings very good. Diana shrugs , she did not mine......Renard may say, Maybe I can find out what they mean and maybe go to Nick with Diana while everyone is out and find the stick

Diana and Adalind have not officially seen or heard about the stick.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - syscrash - 02-11-2017

Diana and Adalind do not know about the stick. They only know about the cloth and have no idea where it came from. It was interesting that Adalind did not ask where they got it. The episode where Diana read the symbols, Adalind seemed not to be very interested in what they where doing. Even the drawings on the wall she only saw them because Diana went down there. But even that did not prompt Adalind to inquire about what the symbols mean. If they are involved with a wesen case. And why is Eve and Diana drawing them.

I would think if her daughter is continuously drawing she saw on a cloth. The same symbols Eve is drawing. Wouldn't Adalind be concerned. From the synopsis it seems Sean will be concerned and will investigate to find an answer. The synopsis also seem to indicate Adalind will not make a significant contribution to the story.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-11-2017

After being forced to give up the fome's location, Adalind adopted a "don't tell me" mindset. What she didn't know, she couldn't be forced to give up. Even though she's out of her mansion captivity now, she still seems to be in the same mindset. But she's still having to interact with Sean on a regular basis, and she's still stuck wearing Conrad's ring, so maybe she's still not feeling like it's safe to let that guard down...

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - rpmaluki - 02-11-2017

They are investigating the symbols. It's not as if they are resting on their laurels about it. Adalind's aware of that. Sean was the only one in the dark about that. The only thing Adalind doesn't know is that there's a magic stick connected to Nick which was wrapped in that ancient cloth.

(02-11-2017, 11:07 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I can see Renard making lunch when he comes over to see what Diana was drawing, he sees all these symbols and he will ask , what are these drawings, Diana would say I saw them at Nick place in a tunnel. There were a lot there, Eve drew them..Renard may ask why would Eve draw these symbols? Diana innocently say I don't know , but everyone want to find out what they mean, some kind of stick..Renard stick?? Yeh , Something Nick found boom Renard may put the stick and the powerful magic that keeps Nick from dying together..Renard will ask permission, Can I take some pictures , your drawings very good. Diana shrugs , she did not mine......Renard may say, Maybe I can find out what they mean and maybe go to Nick with Diana while everyone is out and find the stick
Is Diana aware of the stick? She was only shown seeing the cloth and symbols. When Adalind asked, Rosalee only referred to it as an ancient cloth.

Quote:I would think if her daughter is continuously drawing she saw on a cloth. The same symbols Eve is drawing. Wouldn't Adalind be concerned. From the synopsis it seems Sean will be concerned and will investigate to find an answer. The synopsis also seem to indicate Adalind will not make a significant contribution to the story.
It makes perfect sense, but Adalind reacting as a mother concerned for her daughter my interfere with the story.