Grimm Forum
Grimm add-on Story - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Grimm add-on Story (/Thread-Grimm-add-on-Story)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Grimm add-on Story - the-epic-prince - 09-05-2013

Unknown to Nick, prying eyes were watching him as he took the sphere. With a slight hiss the creature turned and stalked away.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - pale boy - 09-05-2013

The back of his neck prickling, Nick looked around. Being in the middle of the road at a time like this tended to tingle his paranoia senses.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - Gretel Hanselsister - 09-06-2013

He turned around slowly and remarked a moving twig in the bushes where the secret watcher was seconds before. Wondering if he should leave the creature and check the bushes, he heard the familiar rattling sound of Monroe’s beetle car approaching.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - speakeasy - 09-06-2013

As Monroe stepped out of his car, Nick pointed to the creature on the ground and said "Watch him, there's something out there; I'm going after it". With that, he tossed the golden orb to Monroe and ran off.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - pale boy - 09-07-2013

"Just what I need," Monroe said with a groan. "To be stuck here babysitting whatever this is ..."

Well, to be fair, he was secretly following Nick in the hopes of another adventure.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - speakeasy - 09-07-2013

Nick could tell he had lost his target and went back to Monroe, who was tending to the injured wesen, still holding the sphere. From out of the darkness, a form plowed into him, grabbed the ball and headed for the woods - at the same time the injured creature sprang up and ran off in the same direction. "Well, that's that," Nick said, "let's head back to the trailer and see if we can find anything in the books."

RE: Grimm add-on Story - Gretel Hanselsister - 09-08-2013

“Jeez, that was fast!” Monroe answered staring at his empty hands. “I’ve never heard of a zabi krol that runs like this, wasn't he injured and even unconcious? Wait a minute – did you plug dirt in the wounds as I’ve told you?”

RE: Grimm add-on Story - pale boy - 09-09-2013

Nick frowned. "Nope -- wait, was that important?"

"Oh man," Monroe said with a horrified look settling on his face.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - Grimm Up North - 09-10-2013

The rain was still falling steadily as they pulled in to the storage yard, the lights on the Freemont bridge turned to little more than a smear in the gathering dark beyond the old airstream trailer.
As they entered they were assailed by the now familiar smell of musty paper and a fainter, spicier scent - perhaps from the various bottles and jars kept here.It was, oddly, a fragrance that Nick had associated with his Aunt Marie since childhood. Now he supposed he knew why.
Monroe was already busy checking books "Hey Nick, I thought you said your Aunt was a librarian? In her, you know...spare time?".
"Well that's what she told me".
Monroe's glance took I the trailer "Well, between you and me a card index wouldn't have gone amiss, if you know what I mean?".
Nick smiled. "Yeah, I've been meaning to sort it out a bit, but with the way things are these days I've never had the chance".
Monroe nodded sagely "Dude, I know what you mean - by the way did I ever tell you I used to play the cello...?"
Nick laughed again "Okay, okay - I'm sorry I ruined your life! Anyway let's hit the books, shall we ?".

RE: Grimm add-on Story - speakeasy - 09-11-2013

"Wait," Nick said, looking up from the book he was studying, "did you really mean what you said about using mud on it's wounds?"

"Gonna tell you a little story about a creature of the amphibious persuasion, with a penchant for golden globes, but first I want to check something." Monroe looked worried: "Yeah, I thought so.....we got problems, Nick; you should'a forgot your boyscout first-aid training and just slapped some oozy dirt on those injuries - and I'm about to tell you why."