Grimm Forum
What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm (/Thread-What-is-your-own-Perfect-ending-to-Girmm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - syscrash - 02-28-2017

My only problem with Eve being the one to sacrifice. out of five seasons she has made a number of sacrifices. For her to sacrifice for Nick and Adalind, when Adalind was the one who created the situations. Seems to say why try and do right.

Having Eve go back to Juliette with knowledge of what she has been through to me would be lousy ending.
The ending I would like. Eve catches a break and finds her own purpose. preferably HW calls Trubel back this time they also want Eve.
Nick becomes a full time Grimm. He could even go with Trubel and Eve to work for HW.
Adalind gets her own place.

What happens is Diana dies but wakes up a normal hexenbiest little girl. she still has her powers but is not longer connected to the underworld.
Hank and Wu become part of what the department knows as an x-file type of operation. They knowingly investage the strang.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - MarylikesGrimm - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 02:25 PM)syscrash Wrote: For her to sacrifice for Nick and Adalind, when Adalind was the one who created the situations.

Sean hires Adalind only due to the keys which is related to the cloth and the stict. If at the end, time is reset and there never was a stict, cloth or keys what would you want for the characters?

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - brandon - 02-28-2017

I do not see that Juliette is sacrificed by Nick and Adalind.
She should be put aside when Adalind became pregnant. Juliette had his profession
What else do you want?
If she acted on a vengeful plan, that's what she decided.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Hexenadler - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 02:06 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 02:03 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Although I'm not nearly as vindictive towards the characters as izzy, I agree the only morally responsible way the show could end is for all of the characters to be incarcerated. But it won't happen.

Should Bud go to jail?

Geez-louise, don't jump to conclusions. In hindsight I could have added "almost all of the characters," but I can't scrutinize every single word I put into a post.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - izzy - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 02:03 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Although I'm not nearly as vindictive towards the characters as izzy, I agree the only morally responsible way the show could end is for all of the characters to be incarcerated. But it won't happen.

Greetings Hexenadler. I can sate this with 100% sincerity. My commentary was not meant in a vindictive sense. If you reread it you may sense my intention was rather different. It is more like trying to create a lesson in cause--effect--redemption and finally hope.

The reason I singled out Juliette for agony is I wanted to highlight how Nick's choice to pursue the negative side of the Grimm life took a once promising young life and cast a pallor over it, destroying whatever aspiration that young woman (Juliette) had (he also sullied two seemingly formerly sterling police officers). Plus Juliette had no children to raise, where she could be demonstrated as reformed as reflected in the adult nature of her children in the future. To me it is one thing for an individual to reform and even more striking when that reformation ends up positively impacting their children.

The logic above carries over to Adalind, whom to me is not a very sympathetic character, when contrasted to Julliete. Yet she makes by far the more compelling story of reform. We know her background, unlike Juliette, and if Adalind were to reform, she would not only be a tale of personal redemption, but as reflected in her children, breaking a multi-generational cycle that included her mother. To me, this is the strongest message.

I never hide my fandom of the Renard character, but in the end he is trash, there really is no excuse. Nick on the other hand, could have been a far more interesting and sympathetic character, but the writers did not follow that path. In the end, he remains a very superficial character with flaws so deep to be pathological. You really can't let wither of these characters just walk away with what they have done.

Hank and Wu disposition was, like Juliette, selected to highlight just how much destruction Nick wrought over people's lives. When you embrace a dark nature you effect those around you.

Truble is a deeply disturbed young woman with a long life in front of her. She still has more than a chance, she has an opportunity to life an exemplary life if she would just embrace the positive options life presents her.

In the end, my comments were not meant to be vindictive, the idea of the thread is what would you view as the perfect ending. I would swing for the fences and try and elevate this 6 season long Odyssey and try not only to bring substance to Nick's journey but strong messaging about redemption, free will and decency.

Regards,

Izod

To me Adalind has stopped dong evil. But she has not changed to do good. That is not being reformed. Also Adalind is where she is by choice. True they where bad choices that she is dealing with the consequences. Juliette is where she is because she was helping others. Had she been like ADalind thinking only of herself. She would still be a normal human vet. Even with what Juliette has done. She till looks out for others and does good even if it means a sacrifice to herself.

And that is where I find fault with opinions that say Eve needs to be punished for what she has done. Yet Adalind should be spared because she has changed. It is Adalind that created the Juliette situation. It is not Juliette that created the Adalind situation.

To me Eve should for once catch a break and be rewarded for her efforts. Adalind for once should put someone else first. Even if it is only her daughter. For once be willing to make a sacrifice without it having a self interest.

(02-28-2017, 05:20 PM)syscrash Wrote: To me Adalind has stopped dong evil. But she has not changed to do good. That is not being reformed. Also Adalind is where she is by choice. True they where bad choices that she is dealing with the consequences. Juliette is where she is because she was helping others. Had she been like ADalind thinking only of herself. She would still be a normal human vet. Even with what Juliette has done. She till looks out for others and does good even if it means a sacrifice to herself.

And that is where I find fault with opinions that say Eve needs to be punished for what she has done. Yet Adalind should be spared because she has changed. It is Adalind that created the Juliette situation. It is not Juliette that created the Adalind situation.

To me Eve should for once catch a break and be rewarded for her efforts. Adalind for once should put someone else first. Even if it is only her daughter. For once be willing to make a sacrifice without it having a self interest.

I am fine with an ending that helps Juliette. Adalind has taken risks to help her children she will continue to take risks to help. IMO she will not hide with baby Kelly she will be out there protecting Diana and along with Sean and Nick. At the end, both children may not exist at all. Adalind may never even meet Nick.

Quote:Adalind has taken risks to help her children she will continue to take risks to help.
Name one time where she put herself at risk to protect her children or anyone else. She she has helped but has yet to sacrifice. She has yet to even help selflessly. Every time she has helped it has been to make her situation better. Helping with the trust me knot was because she did not want to be at the mansion. Helping frame Kenneth was show Nick would protect her.

A sacrifice would have been when Diana killed Rachael and then Conrad. Why wouldn't Adalind take the blame. Why let her daughter be seen as a dangerous killer.

RE: What is your own Perfect ending to Girmm - Purity - 02-28-2017

My ending would be...

1. Eve and Nick get thier closure.
2. Eve sacrifices herself and dies doing something good to redeem her past actions.
3. Nick and Adalind finally having peace together with the Children.
4. Nick and Renard should make their peace too.
5. Wu becomes a detective, Hank starts a dating and family.
6. Rolasee and Monroes and children stays in Portland close to thier best friends.

(02-28-2017, 05:43 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Adalind has taken risks to help her children she will continue to take risks to help.
Name one time where she put herself at risk to protect her children or anyone else. She she has helped but has yet to sacrifice. She has yet to even help selflessly. Every time she has helped it has been to make her situation better. Helping with the trust me knot was because she did not want to be at the mansion. Helping frame Kenneth was show Nick would protect her.

A sacrifice would have been when Diana killed Rachael and then Conrad. Why wouldn't Adalind take the blame. Why let her daughter be seen as a dangerous killer.

1) She tooks risks to help resistance fighters in Europe that did not benefit her like slowing down to help then when she had a newborn.
2) Adalind was tortured by Viktor in Europe before she gave him information about the scooby gang that took her daughter.
3) She meet in the car with Sean at risk to herself. We know from her talking to the royals she was telling the truth that she did not want Sean hurt.
4) Adalind choice to have Nick's baby and to raise him herself long before she talked to Nick knowing the royals would not keep her or the new baby.
5) When Adalind meet with Nick in Iron Hands it was about protecting her son and trying to prevent Nick from taking him from her to. It is a lot easier for Juliette to hurt the baby than another hexenbiest.
6) Adalind took risks to go to BC mansion and when she got took risks to help Nick and gang.
7) The Trust Me Know was about keeping Nick out of jail which helps the whole scooby gang.
8) Diana is not being blamed for the death of Conard or Rachael.

Adalind and Juliette both have faults. It is very extreme to claim Adalind never does things for others. IMO Juliette has done some wonderful things does not make Adalind the extreme opposite.