Grimm Forum
When did Adalind start to fall in love - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: When did Adalind start to fall in love (/Thread-When-did-Adalind-start-to-fall-in-love)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - syscrash - 12-26-2016

It will be interesting if Kelly has another purpose then to tie Adalind to NIck. He is the first Grimm zauberbiest combination. There being a prophecy it could also include Kelly. It could even include Eve since she is also special.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - Kwu9888 - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 06:59 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 05:54 AM)syscrash Wrote: Unless there is another picture other then Diana in the door way that people are using to prove Diana is staying at the fome. We can not forget that could be an astro projection and her not really there. After what Sean went through to get Diana it seems strange for her to not stay at the mansion. There are a number of shots of Diana at the spice shop but only the one of her at the fome. The one of her standing in the door way.

What makes since is Kelly stays at the fome and Diana stays at the mansion. If there weren't so many clues showing Adalind working on her exit. Including getting her job back. A job that requires her to be a hexenbiest and has a connection to BC. then you have the interview where Claire says she will focus on her kids. In the show Adalind has made it clear her kids are the most important thing. We have seen Adalind being at the mansion without having to accept Sean. We have also seen Diana go to extremes to stay connected to her dad. There are just so many presets for Diana and Sean not to be together.

There are also a lot of indications the Nick wants to be with Kelly. The only conflicting action is ADalind not want to let Kelly out of her sight. She take him to work. We have only seen her leave him with someone once. She has never left him with Nick. Nick has never even been shown to be able to take care of Kelly by himself. Plus Nick is called away at a moments notice. Unless he develops a habit of dropping Kelly off with Rosalee. Especially since most cases end up at the spice shop anyway.
Should we put Kelly into this picture? Does the baby have so sway over Diana? The Kelly may be the one thing we are missing when it comes to Diana. Kelly loves Nick his Dad, Adalind says she loves Nick, does this have some play with Diana?

There is also a picture of Adalind and Diana at the kitchen table in the fome, some people thought this picture meant that Adalind was home schooling Diana which I guess could make sense because as Adalind said herself that is how she was taught as a child

Quote:There is also a picture of Adalind and Diana at the kitchen table in the fome, some people thought this picture meant that Adalind was home schooling Diana which I guess could make sense because as Adalind said herself that is how she was taught as a child
do you have the location where that picture where posted. I don't ever remember a picture of Diana at a table.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - MarylikesGrimm - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 07:45 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:There is also a picture of Adalind and Diana at the kitchen table in the fome, some people thought this picture meant that Adalind was home schooling Diana which I guess could make sense because as Adalind said herself that is how she was taught as a child
do you have the location where that picture where posted. I don't ever remember a picture of Diana at a table.

Purity posted the picture.

(12-26-2016, 11:32 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Diana was writing in a workbook and getting help from Adalind in the fome. I interpret to mean she was being homeschool.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - Kwu9888 - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 11:32 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

(12-26-2016, 11:32 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [quote='syscrash' pid='38882' dateline='1482763559']

Diana was writing in a workbook and getting help from Adalind in the fome. I interpret to mean she was being homeschool.
[/quote

Syscrash will do my best to find it and try to bring over here but not sure I'll be able to if not I'll see if I can tell u where it is at least

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - MarylikesGrimm - 12-26-2016

Quote:from Purity
hi.
[Image: I5v4jUhWwlQ.jpg]

(12-26-2016, 08:05 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
Quote:from Purity
hi.
[Image: I5v4jUhWwlQ.jpg]
Any idea what episode this is. This is a very interesting shot. It does confirm at some point Adalind and Diana will be at the fome. I would have to say they do look to be doing more then just visiting.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - syscrash - 12-27-2016

her is a question if Adalind was in love with Nick. Why not tell him about her meeting with Diana and being given a time limit of going to Sean's.

After the meeting, back at the fome she wakes up calling for Diana. She tells Nick they have to have a talk about their lack of communication. She shows him she has her powers back. Yet she does not even try to tell him the most important thing. That she was told she has to leave Nick. Wouldn't that be a perfect time to talk about Kelly. She goes through the I would never hurt you knowing she is getting ready to leave with Kelly. Nick was sitting there feeling something else was going on. He even asked her why she was telling him now.

At HW they tell Nick BC brought Diana to get to Adalind. Nick even says Adalind will never leave Kelly. Nick answers I am not going to lose my son. Meisner says we find Diana we stop it now. Eve then tells him don't trust Adalind. At the same time Conrad has threatened Adalind.

If only Adalind had of said anything the night before when she said they have a communication problem. Nick and HW would not have been in the dark.

Meisner said he would find Diana. Eve said she would do everything she could to keep kelly safe. There was nothing else Nick could have done. There was no reason to go home. He had just talked to Adalind and she gave him no indication that anything was wrong. He had no idea they where in contact with Adalind. And they did not know where they lived so Nick figured she was safe. Adalind had promised to tell him if Sean contacted her which she didn't.

The show made it indisputably clear Adalind can not be trusted. That was the last time Nick got to talk to Adalind or see Kelly. Remember when Nick says he believes Adalind had no choice and he does not blame her. Nick has no idea how much Adalind lied to him about the situation. He does not know he could have stopped it had Adalind said something. Only Adalind and Sean know that Nick was being mislead. I am sure Adalind will not tell him. I bet we go through season 6 with Adalind coming back and Nick not knowing the truth. Not knowing how she mislead him. She will rationalize it as she had no choice. I wonder if this will play into Nick and Adalind in season 6. If it doesn't get used, why would the show go through such an elaborate setup showing Adalind not to be trusted. Is this so the viewer will watching them getting together keep thinking Nick if only you knew the truth.

I wonder why Nick did not put fear into Sean when he went to talk to him after Adalind left. He could have said bring Kelly back or Eve will pay you a visit. I really don't think Sean wants to take on Eve. Plus Eve does not have to kill him but can cause a whole lot of pain. We have seen what she can do in an interrogation room. Eve tortured Zuri. Conrad tortured Adalind. Why would the show not be will to let Sean torture Sean. Actually going after Sean would have ramped up Conrad using his abilities. I would have really like to see exactly what a full zauberbiest could do. I was hoping Conrad and Eve keep going back and forth with their attacks till the final showdown. where it was a full on biest fight. On that made Juliette and Adalind look like childs play.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - MarylikesGrimm - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 05:49 AM)syscrash Wrote: her is a question if Adalind was in love with Nick. Why not tell him about her meeting with Diana and being given a time limit of going to Sean's.

After the meeting, back at the fome she wakes up calling for Diana. She tells Nick they have to have a talk about their lack of communication. She shows him she has her powers back. Yet she does not even try to tell him the most important thing. That she was told she has to leave Nick. Wouldn't that be a perfect time to talk about Kelly. She goes through the I would never hurt you knowing she is getting ready to leave with Kelly. Nick was sitting there feeling something else was going on. He even asked her why she was telling him now.

At HW they tell Nick BC brought Diana to get to Adalind. Nick even says Adalind will never leave Kelly. Nick answers I am not going to lose my son. Meisner says we find Diana we stop it now. Eve then tells him don't trust Adalind. At the same time Conrad has threatened Adalind.

If only Adalind had of said anything the night before when she said they have a communication problem. Nick and HW would not have been in the dark.

Meisner said he would find Diana. Eve said she would do everything she could to keep kelly safe. There was nothing else Nick could have done. There was no reason to go home. He had just talked to Adalind and she gave him no indication that anything was wrong. He had no idea they where in contact with Adalind. And they did not know where they lived so Nick figured she was safe. Adalind had promised to tell him if Sean contacted her which she didn't.

The show made it indisputably clear Adalind can not be trusted. That was the last time Nick got to talk to Adalind or see Kelly. Remember when Nick says he believes Adalind had no choice and he does not blame her. Nick has no idea how much Adalind lied to him about the situation. He does not know he could have stopped it had Adalind said something. Only Adalind and Sean know that Nick was being mislead. I am sure Adalind will not tell him. I bet we go through season 6 with Adalind coming back and Nick not knowing the truth. Not knowing how she mislead him. She will rationalize it as she had no choice. I wonder if this will play into Nick and Adalind in season 6. If it doesn't get used, why would the show go through such an elaborate setup showing Adalind not to be trusted. Is this so the viewer will watching them getting together keep thinking Nick if only you knew the truth.

I wonder why Nick did not put fear into Sean when he went to talk to him after Adalind left. He could have said bring Kelly back or Eve will pay you a visit. I really don't think Sean wants to take on Eve. Plus Eve does not have to kill him but can cause a whole lot of pain. We have seen what she can do in an interrogation room. Eve tortured Zuri. Conrad tortured Adalind. Why would the show not be will to let Sean torture Sean. Actually going after Sean would have ramped up Conrad using his abilities. I would have really like to see exactly what a full zauberbiest could do. I was hoping Conrad and Eve keep going back and forth with their attacks till the final showdown. where it was a full on biest fight. On that made Juliette and Adalind look like childs play.

Nick is the one who can not be trusted. He was willing to give Meisner Diana and he only cared about Kelly.

Once Sean had Kelly threats to Sean would not work to get Kelly back.

(12-27-2016, 07:35 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 05:49 AM)syscrash Wrote: her is a question if Adalind was in love with Nick. Why not tell him about her meeting with Diana and being given a time limit of going to Sean's.

Nick is the one who can not be trusted. He was willing to give Meisner Diana and he only cared about Kelly.

Once Sean had Kelly threats to Sean would not work to get Kelly back.

Based on the B-roll, the scooby team might not be there for the Sean on Sean fight.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - Purity - 12-27-2016

bumped my post to a fresh page. my apologies.