Grimm Forum
When did Adalind start to fall in love - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: When did Adalind start to fall in love (/Thread-When-did-Adalind-start-to-fall-in-love)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - brandon - 12-06-2016

How did Sean say to Catherine: " a GRIMM could only be dangerous for them" . Juliette tied to Portland and Sean. He did a lot for that to which. What was he talking about?

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - Purity - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 06:13 AM)brandon Wrote: How did Sean say to Catherine: " a GRIMM could only be dangerous for them" . Juliette tied to Portland and Sean. He did a lot for that to which. What was he talking about?

hmm, If I understood what you meant and if I am correct to remember that episode instance properly;

I think this is the part were Sean meant to say that A lonely Grimm is a dangerous Grimm for them refaring to Nick. At all cost Juliette must be in Portland because she was the one who tethered Nick to the world characterising him on who he is at that moment.
Like right now, in season 5, the people tethering Nick to be sane to the world are Kelly and Adalind.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - Purity - 12-07-2016

This quote in picture and pictures just sums up Nick and Adalind relationship S5 scenario.
"Just remembering back in S4 when his world came crashing down and something new began in his life in S5."

[Image: nW5W2HCtUSg.jpg]

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - irukandji - 12-07-2016

(12-05-2016, 08:56 AM)Purity Wrote: This now changes everything, so if Eve does attack Adalind, Diana can "empire strikes back at Eve" ... Big Grin

The only way Eve would attack Adalind is if she hurt Nick. Otherwise Eve has left her alone. In fact, Eve not only left her alone, but did not interfere with Nick and Adalind when they played house together.

Diana, on the other hand, could be a huge problem when it comes to Nick.

(12-07-2016, 06:01 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 08:56 AM)Purity Wrote: This now changes everything, so if Eve does attack Adalind, Diana can "empire strikes back at Eve" ... Big Grin

The only way Eve would attack Adalind is if she hurt Nick. Otherwise Eve has left her alone. In fact, Eve not only left her alone, but did not interfere with Nick and Adalind when they played house together.

(12-07-2016, 06:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: Diana, on the other hand, could be a huge problem when it comes to Nick.

+1 True. But I guess it will be alright. As long as Daddy Nick does not hurt Mama, and Diana see's Daddy Nick respects, cares for mama, she could see things differently.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - izzy - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 03:24 AM)Purity Wrote: This quote in picture and pictures just sums up Nick and Adalind relationship S5 scenario.
"Just remembering back in S4 when his world came crashing down and something new began in his life in S5."

Not that I think Nick is any girl's prize, but that aside, most guy's friends I know cheer when a guy succeeds in getting rid of a major bitch in his life. So crashing in no, not so much, he should have been celebrating, he dodged a bullet when Juliette supposedly died. Nick is just too stupid to realize it.

(12-07-2016, 06:22 AM)izzy Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 03:24 AM)Purity Wrote: This quote in picture and pictures just sums up Nick and Adalind relationship S5 scenario.

Not that I think Nick is any girl's prize, but that aside, most guy's friends I know cheer when a guy succeeds in getting rid of a major bitch in his life. So crashing in no, not so much, he should have been celebrating, he dodged a bullet when Juliette supposedly died. Nick is just too stupid to realize it.

HaHaHa Big Grin, That's a number on how you put it.
To add though, Nick is a lucky guy, He really does not realize it, or has not realized it yet.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - jsgrimm45 - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 06:39 AM)Purity Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 06:22 AM)izzy Wrote:

HaHaHa Big Grin, That's a number on how you put it.
To add though, Nick is a lucky guy, He really does not realize it, or has not realized it yet.
Just so you know where I'm coming from I'm in the Nick/Adalind camp. This is only because Juliette help in killing his mother, this IMO can't be overcome. Now when you add in baby Kelly who both have tried to working together to give him a home and love.

Like you said a love triangle isn't in the best interest in ending the series. All though the series Nick and Adalind have had a connection one does this the other does that. In Germany Monroe asked Nick if he loved Adalind Nick said he didn't know, why? Was it because they had a checkered past, or did he still feel the need to be loyal to Juliette because he was the cause of her new life?

When the called the shop telling Rosalee they were coming home and she handed the phone to Adalind Nick's first question was, was she (Adalind) ok then Kelly. Now I know if sometime look at small things in the writing to get a feel on what is to come so I maybe put to much into this statement, but he did put Adalind first in that question.

(12-07-2016, 07:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [Just so you know where I'm coming from I'm in the Nick/Adalind camp. This is only because Juliette help in killing his mother, this IMO can't be overcome. Now when you add in baby Kelly who both have tried to working together to give him a home and love.

Like you said a love triangle isn't in the best interest in ending the series. All though the series Nick and Adalind have had a connection one does this the other does that. In Germany Monroe asked Nick if he loved Adalind Nick said he didn't know, why? Was it because they had a checkered past, or did he still feel the need to be loyal to Juliette because he was the cause of her new life?

When the called the shop telling Rosalee they were coming home and she handed the phone to Adalind Nick's first question was, was she (Adalind) ok then Kelly. Now I know if sometime look at small things in the writing to get a feel on what is to come so I maybe put to much into this statement, but he did put Adalind first in that question.

Let us look at it this way....

For him to tell Monroe, he slept with Adalind, meant alot. He could have kept it to himself and if he did, then it meant nothing. But instead it was not so. So I believe it meant a big something to Nick.
To continue, Monroe continued asking how he felt about her, watch how the Camera zoomed closer to Nick's face, and then they reached the church. "It meant alot to him."

To ask Roselee to pass the phone to Adalind, also meant alot. asking how she was doing and then Kelly. Then look at Adalind, her face with a glad surprise that Nick asked for her, that was really amazing for her to feel.

This is a new love blossoming. Sort of unique within the show. But with its ups and downs. Sides which relationship does not have its up and downs. One of the pointers the producers wrote in their letter, Nick and Adalinds bond will be tested.....This is a good thing to be honest. A sign of a good direction.

RE: When did Adalind start to fall in love - syscrash - 12-07-2016

All the romantic notions people come up with about how Nick and Adalind have to budding romance are exciting. Yet the structure of the events point in an opposite direction. For five seasons when characters have had a relationship. The show always ends the current relationship before creating a new one. Not once have we seen overlapping relationships. That being said. Season 5 ended with Nick and Adalind relationship not having the trust it began with. They had Adalind leave Nick and then added obstacles to keep them apart. To add to this not being a temporary situation. They put Eve in the fome gave her a reason to be there. Removed her current living situation. If that was not enough they gave her feeling back.
So the question does the show go with the emotional reasons for them to be together and people have posted. Are do they go with the structure changes they have made. Lets consider not once has the show had character do what would be emotionally expedient. Yet every episode has built each episode on the contrived situations of the previous episode.