Grimm Forum

Full Version: Sasha Roiz talks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think I better post this here, just in case. Thanks to PiliTF for sending me the link:

DigitalSpy Interview
Thank you!
Definitely the right section to post it.
(06-18-2014, 02:48 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

Thanks for the post. Sasha Roiz was still being very coy about the return of his character, which inclines me to believe even more that he will be back. If he wasn't returning to the show I don't know why he would care one way or another. Of course, he could have some sort of non-disclosure agreement. Still, I think he's coming back.Smile
(06-18-2014, 12:14 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the post. Sasha Roiz was still being very coy about the return of his character, which inclines me to believe even more that he will be back. If he wasn't returning to the show I don't know why he would care one way or another. Of course, he could have some sort of non-disclosure agreement. Still, I think he's coming back.Smile

I really hope he comes back. He said 'if' he comes back his character will never be the same... So I think he is and hope he'll be evil! Evil Renard is better.
(06-18-2014, 12:30 PM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2014, 12:14 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]

I really hope he comes back. He said 'if' he comes back his character will never be the same... So I think he is and hope he'll be evil! Evil Renard is better.

As I said before in another thread, I see two possible paths for the character from where the season ended. Assuming that Sean returns.

1. After all the crap that Victor has pulled, he goes batshit crazy on the royal families with the help of the resistance and Nick's team; or,

2. The king decides to get rid of Victor for trying to kill his only living son, bastard or not, and offers to make Sean crown prince if he proves his loyalty to the family by betraying the resistance and/or his friends.

I know that the royals have tried to kill Sean and his mother in the past, but that's while Eric was still alive. Back in the day, bastards who might become pretenders to the throne were often murdered before they became a problem.

But, bastards were also often acknowledged and legitimized if there was no living, legitimate heir to a throne. So, the second theory is very plausible. IMAO.Tongue
Thank you so much for posting. Loved the interview. I am hopeful Sean will be back, and I am excited about season four.
I put it here as me think it's sort of the same topic (but I'm not speaking french). Thanks to SashaInternational for finding it:

Immensely enjoyed both of these interviews, since the Captain is my favorite character, thanks for posting. It's enough for me just to look at handsome Sasha, but it's dessert that he is so well-spoken and always interesting. I even liked the French part of the second interview! Caught the words "Pompei", "Silas" and something about playing in a rock band on the drums and singing, who knew - but he has a beautiful speaking voice so I'll bet he's a fine singer. Exclamation

It sure sounded like he'll be returning for season four, so I think I can scratch that worry off my list. I can go along loyally with this whirlwind story path we're on, but a Grimm world without Renard? No can do. Tongue
I doubt that they are writing Renard out of the show, Sasha has too many fans. So far there's nothing official, I only heard he is booked for something August following months in Portland. First thought: Grimm 4th season. But seems not that easy as Silas is doing a project in August and Sasha is cast in whatever Silas has in mind.

We will see, but, as I've said before, I doubt they are writing out Renard.
(06-19-2014, 09:49 AM)Hyndara Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt that they are writing Renard out of the show, Sasha has too many fans. So far there's nothing official, I only heard he is booked for something August following months in Portland. First thought: Grimm 4th season. But seems not that easy as Silas is doing a project in August and Sasha is cast in whatever Silas has in mind.

We will see, but, as I've said before, I doubt they are writing out Renard.

Sasha and Silas are scheduled to perform in a local theater production in Portland, but not until next May. After the end of season 4 shooting! I don't think Sasha would commit to that if he weren't going to be in town anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3