Grimm Forum

Full Version: How Will Nick Get His Mojo Back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Decided to start a new thread for this subject. I know some folks have already speculated slightly, but thought we could open a full discussion.

How will Nick get his grimmness back?

Will it be something involved like having to hunt down Adalind? Or will it be relatively simple like just finding the storage unit with the rest of the potion and the grimnoire?

Thoughts grimmsters?Dodgy
Oh... I love such threads where you can, in the end, laugh about because you then know what really will happen.

For me I think that it will include Renards mother. She isn't mentioned for nothing. Maybe just so she can help Renard getting well, but maybe she has also something to do with Nicks powers coming back.
I would like that.
(06-12-2014, 10:47 PM)duchessdeer Wrote: [ -> ]For me I think that it will include Renards mother. She isn't mentioned for nothing. Maybe just so she can help Renard getting well, but maybe she has also something to do with Nicks powers coming back.

I think the curse depends on Nick's feelings of guilt, and that when he forgives himself, it'll break. Or maybe he needs to forgive Adalind; that would be a challenge.

However it works, I'm sure the royals are counting on Nick getting his powers back, otherwise they'd just kill him to get him out of the way permanently. Maybe it's a step toward recruitment, and they'll send a friendly gypsy queen to gain Nick's confidence by giving him advice on how to counter the curse.
I think he will have to cut up a dead grimm, bury many of the parts in a meadow where all the flowers proceed to die, gather the flowers and put them into the dead grimm's corpse and sow it up with thread he ends up cutting with his teeth, only to later open the grimm up and spread some pasty red nasty crap from inside the dead gimm all over himself (dang I forgot how truly disgusting that was)... Oh and did I mention we're going to find out Nick is pregnant with a royal baby.
I'm not a fan fic writer for nothing... I come up with original ideas like this all the time Wink
(06-12-2014, 11:22 PM)Gaultheria Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2014, 10:47 PM)duchessdeer Wrote: [ -> ]For me I think that it will include Renards mother. She isn't mentioned for nothing. Maybe just so she can help Renard getting well, but maybe she has also something to do with Nicks powers coming back.

I think the curse depends on Nick's feelings of guilt, and that when he forgives himself, it'll break. Or maybe he needs to forgive Adalind; that would be a challenge.

However it works, I'm sure the royals are counting on Nick getting his powers back, otherwise they'd just kill him to get him out of the way permanently. Maybe it's a step toward recruitment, and they'll send a friendly gypsy queen to gain Nick's confidence by giving him advice on how to counter the curse.

Hmm, that could be interesting. Maybe Victor wanted to take his grimm powers rather than kill him because he wanted to offer those powers back in return for something. Like the keys or maybe Little Baby Beelzebub?Dodgy
(06-13-2014, 04:06 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Victor wanted to take his grimm powers rather than kill him because he wanted to offer those powers back in return for something. Like the keys or maybe Little Baby Beelzebub?Dodgy

I really like this theory... It ties things together nicely.
(06-13-2014, 01:04 AM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]I think he will have to cut up a dead grimm, bury many of the parts in a meadow where all the flowers proceed to die, gather the flowers and put them into the dead grimm's corpse and sow it up with thread he ends up cutting with his teeth, only to later open the grimm up and spread some pasty red nasty crap from inside the dead gimm all over himself (dang I forgot how truly disgusting that was)... Oh and did I mention we're going to find out Nick is pregnant with a royal baby.
I'm not a fan fic writer for nothing... I come up with original ideas like this all the time Wink

That's sort of what I was thinking. Maybe Grimm are inhabited by a "spirit" similar to what (apparently) lives in Hexenbiest (and possibly other wesen). There might be some sort of restorative ceremony. And by "might" I mean "totally will happen since no one wants to watch Nick do only cop stuff for the rest of this series".
(06-13-2014, 09:17 PM)pale boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2014, 01:04 AM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]I think he will have to cut up a dead grimm, bury many of the parts in a meadow where all the flowers proceed to die, gather the flowers and put them into the dead grimm's corpse and sow it up with thread he ends up cutting with his teeth, only to later open the grimm up and spread some pasty red nasty crap from inside the dead gimm all over himself (dang I forgot how truly disgusting that was)... Oh and did I mention we're going to find out Nick is pregnant with a royal baby.

That's sort of what I was thinking. Maybe Grimm are inhabited by a "spirit" similar to what (apparently) lives in Hexenbiest (and possibly other wesen). There might be some sort of restorative ceremony. And by "might" I mean "totally will happen since no one wants to watch Nick do only cop stuff for the rest of this series".

This could be very interesting. What if Nick HAS to kill another grimm to get his powers back? Hmm, how bad does he want it?!
(06-13-2014, 09:37 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2014, 09:17 PM)pale boy Wrote: [ -> ]

This could be very interesting. What if Nick HAS to kill another grimm to get his powers back? Hmm, how bad does he want it?!
Maybe nick is going to go bad Smile J/K but what if...
(06-13-2014, 04:06 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2014, 11:22 PM)Gaultheria Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm, that could be interesting. Maybe Victor wanted to take his grimm powers rather than kill him because he wanted to offer those powers back in return for something. Like the keys or maybe Little Baby Beelzebub?Dodgy

Uh... that's it! I like this theory.
Pages: 1 2 3