Grimm Forum

Full Version: San Diego Comic Con Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!
Ahm, this isn't so much about Feedback but more about what will most likely happen in August. Last year I was part of a team of 3 researchers for the con, so we had checked all the news and pics immediatly during the 4 days of SD ComicCon and covered 24 hours a day. Which was ... A LOT! Big time A LOT! I mean really big, I thought my LJ would explode for all the news I got only in this four days.

So, now the question, as I will do the ComicCon this year all alone: how do you guys here would prefer to get said news? So far I haven't seen any other schedule than a possible meet and interview at the NerdHQ, but I guess there will be at least one panel, maybe more, lots of interviews, vids and photos, plus (of course) season 4 spoilers.

Should I shuffle all the stuff into one thread? Do you guys here have interest in photos (not fan-photos as that's a bit risky, I've seen a lot of bad stuff happen with those, so I never collect them)? What about videos? Interviews, etc.?

Please let me know that I can slowly start with the preparation. Yes, I know, it's still two months but SDCC is absolutely crazy!