Grimm Forum

Full Version: College Student turned into Cast Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here we go:

Yahoo! First Look
(04-23-2014, 10:01 AM)Hyndara Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go:

Yahoo! First Look

Played by Italians, but all have German names. From Alto Adige, perhaps?
Damn! and I was good for a week or two about spoilers.
(04-23-2014, 12:04 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Damn! and I was good for a week or two about spoilers.

Sorry ... Sad
So.... it sounds like she might be a reoccuring character. I guess the writers felt like they needed to stir the pot again.
(04-23-2014, 09:34 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]So.... it sounds like she might be a reoccuring character. I guess the writers felt like they needed to stir the pot again.

As far as I've got that she could become main cast.
For the rest of season 3 she's recurring, aka guest in all remaining episodes to build her character and give her a place among the rest of the cast. Looks like she would go with Nick and Hank to crime-scenes, help solving cases.
Well, at least now we've an explanation for the magical guestroom at Juliettes ...
(04-24-2014, 01:54 AM)Hyndara Wrote: [ -> ]Well, at least now we've an explanation for the magical guestroom at Juliettes ...
what magical guest room? Wait! is this another spoiler? in which case - don't tell me.
(04-24-2014, 07:44 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2014, 01:54 AM)Hyndara Wrote: [ -> ]Well, at least now we've an explanation for the magical guestroom at Juliettes ...
what magical guest room? Wait! is this another spoiler? in which case - don't tell me.

The one that just appeared. Nick had to sleep downstairs on the couch, because the house apparently had only one bedroom, but when A. came with the hexenkinde, suddenly there was a second bedroom for them.
(04-24-2014, 07:44 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]

The guestroom Juliette's Fuchsbau college-friend stayed during 3.10 and 3.11 and that Adalind and the baby should have stayed in.
(04-24-2014, 01:54 AM)Hyndara Wrote: [ -> ]The one that just appeared. Nick had to sleep downstairs on the couch, because the house apparently had only one bedroom, but when A. came with the hexenkinde, suddenly there was a second bedroom for them.
Oh my gosh. I never thought about that. For sure, that house has to have more than one bedroom. I guess it was just something the writers needed to keep Nick uncomfortable during the whole amnesia process. Ok so here it is... When Nick and Juliette moved in together they always meant to create a guest bedroom, but they never got around to it till after Season 3 started. After all it isn't like they have a lot of family coming to visit from out of town.
Pages: 1 2