Grimm Forum

Full Version: 3x17 Synchronicity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Air Date:

April 4 2014

Title:

"Synchronicity"

Source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/01/grimm-e...ealed.html

Press Release/Synopsis:

Quote:The Resistance’s plan to keep Adalind (Claire Coffee) safe gets kicked into high gear when an unexpected ally arrives to ensure she and the baby make it out of Europe safely. In Portland, as Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) prepare for their upcoming wedding, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) are reminded of their failed proposal.

[Source]

Promos:

Photos:
Pics
@grimmfreak -- Since you put up the original post (thanks, btw) I'll be editing it to add more information whenever it crops up for this episode.
Perhaps it will be a double wedding?
(03-28-2014, 07:57 AM)Elkhound Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it will be a double wedding?

I could imagine Monroe suggesting something like that ... and then getting shot down by everyone with glances.
NBC has uploaded the first promo-pics:

Sneak Pictures
And NBC has the first Sneak Peek up (sorry, USonly again):

NBCGrimm

EDIT:
Regionfree version:

@Hyndara -- Cool, I'll add that stuff you posted to the top one just so everything's in one place. Big Grin Thanks.

Edited to mention: Yes! They're finally answering the question on
Spoiler :
how Wesen see Grimm.

Aw yeah.
Second Sneak Peek via TVLine (USonly):

Mom's Return
NBC said on twitter, this is a picture of Nick when he was younger. It means to me, we see a Flashback this week.

[Image: promo07_zps5199bf1f.jpg]
Sneak Peek 2 viewable worldwide:

Mom's at the Door
Pages: 1 2