Grimm Forum

Full Version: Webisodes Love is in the Air Part 1/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Via SpoilerTV and NBCGrimm's YT:

Link
Bwaaa you get quicker Big Grin very quick, btw

But, I the link won't working for people like gretel

Maybe this one (for Gretel )

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-grimm...03341.html
(02-14-2014, 03:17 PM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: [ -> ]Bwaaa you get quicker Big Grin very quick, btw

Really? I thought I was lame because it was released 10 iminutes earlier.
I didn't even know when it aired. Just saw it into the news
(02-14-2014, 03:22 PM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even know when it aired. Just saw it into the news

Nick Peet had tweeted yesterday that they would upload the entire series today. Part 1 was early, Bitsie said, the rest would be uploaded at 2 pm WC. Now I'm wondering if they will leave it this time visible. That's why I also put the SpoilerTV link up, just in case. The last two series they blocked right before uploading the last part.
(02-14-2014, 03:26 PM)Hyndara Wrote: [ -> ]Nick Peet had tweeted yesterday that they would upload the entire series today. Part 1 was early, Bitsie said, the rest would be uploaded at 2 pm WC. Now I'm wondering if they will leave it this time visible. That's why I also put the SpoilerTV link up, just in case. The last two series they blocked right before uploading the last part.

Okay I wasn't very concentrated on twitter yesterday. Did I right understand, they bocked no.2&3 before nbc uploading part 4?
And the complete series via NBC.com:

Love is in the Air

(02-14-2014, 03:35 PM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I wasn't very concentrated on twitter yesterday. Did I right understand, they bocked no.2&3 before nbc uploading part 4?

No, Love is in the Air is the third webseries for Grimm. First was "Bad Hair Day", second "Meltdown". For both Universal stepped in before NBC released the 4th part of the series, and especially for the Bad Hair Day it was terrible as only a few Grimmsters had the chance to download the complete episodes before everything was blocked.
Oh ok thanks. I was wondering why it wasn't blocked. Now it clear to me Big Grin
The strangest part about this webisode is that Juliette

Spoiler :
and her friends are having a Valentine's Day party.
Huh. I did not know that was a thing. I mean, in elementary school and stuff it was a ridiculously important event -- seriously, any U.S. person of a certain age will know what a big deal Valentine's Day cards and candy hearts are when you're 8, and that the nicest kids always give cards to everyone -- but I didn't know it was a thing with adult grown up job-having persons.

That's just ... weird to me. Maybe I'm seriously out of the loop, though.
And the version SpoilerTV has uploaded to their own channel (aka it will stay there unblocked as long as they are not deleting the file). Sorry for posting twice and third times but I don't trust NBC anymore. Not after what happened during the last two webseries:

Fullversion unblocked
Pages: 1 2