Grimm Forum

Full Version: The Grimmcast Podcast by our 3 ladies and other stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, been listening to The Grimmcast Podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/th...egrimmcast

Prior to listening to the podcast I re-watch the episodes and refer to it as our young ladies discuss it.  Since its only gotten to as far as of this posting, S1, E18, I can see how much more the my view of the characters and the story line, aligns with my many views and arguments expressed on so many of these threads.  I am hoping it continues through all 6 Seasons/123 Episodes.
I haven't watch Grimm in a couple of years or something. But I thought I should re-watch it and listen to these podcasts in parallel.

Btw, I found it ironic that a user wrote in another thread that this podcast was “exciting news”. After spending half a decade throwing fits every time someone dared to refer to something that wasn't shown on screen, and complaining that the actors were inept, she was suddenly "excited"….. LOL. But when I asked if she had actually listened to it, she (of course) never responded. Maybe it has to do with the devil... I mean "the Grimm himself" being in the first episode (I've listened to a bit of the first episode, obviously).

Anyway, will check out the rest. Take care!
(05-22-2023, 12:43 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't watch Grimm in a couple of years or something. But I thought I should re-watch it and listen to these podcasts in parallel.

Btw, I found it ironic that a user wrote in another thread that this podcast was “exciting news”. After spending half a decade throwing fits every time someone dared to refer to something that wasn't shown on screen, and complaining that the actors were inept, she was suddenly "excited"….. LOL. But when I asked if she had actually listened to it, she (of course) never responded. Maybe it has to do with the devil... I mean "the Grimm himself" being in the first episode (I've listened to a bit of the first episode, obviously).

I guess some people never change.  I think we all have some family, friends and acquaintances who love to make comments on subjects they have no clue about or don't even bother to inform themselves prior to sharing their poorly or uninformed opinions.

Hmm, you must be referring to my nemesis which continues to claim to ignore me but keeps reading and contributing to my threads such as the "Grimm Spinoff news"? you mentioned.  LOL!
(05-22-2023, 12:43 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't watch Grimm in a couple of years or something. But I thought I should re-watch it and listen to these podcasts in parallel.

(Laughs) Still baiting, huh? Well, if it makes you feel good, knock yourself out.

I have to admit, your post was an entertaining, if not an ignorant one.

So, let's see. I put a post out about the podcast back on November 10, 2022. You decide for some odd reason to breeze in THREE months later (February 23, 2023). You really are delusional, or arrogant, thinking I'm waiting around for you to put in the odd post. You certainly weren't popping in when I made my last post back at the beginning of February, (February 2, 2023) and you never put in a word when FITC and I were talking about Star Trek.

I figured you were long gone. I thought it was hilarious that FITC makes a post on February 23, 2023 about the podcast, and you wait until yesterday (May 23, 2023) to make a post about me not answering your question.

Soothe your bruised ego. I never saw your question until today. Again, I don't know why you'd think I'd just be hanging around for someone who suddenly decides to make a quarterly appearance on the forum.

You claim, for the most part irrationally, to be such a lover of the show. Yet you could only make it "through a bit" of the FIRST episode podcast. To top it off, you have the audacity to admit you haven't even watched the show for two years (or something, whatever that means). You don't even know how long it's been. Pathetic.

Just exactly what were you looking for from me? Certainly not a discussion because, by your own admission, you would have been too ignorant to participate. Pure and total trolling. 

So much for being a lover of the show. And no, I don't want to read how you're so busy you barely have time to breathe. That's B.S. and everyone knows it.

Quit bragging about what you're going to do because no one believes that either. Just do what you say you're going to do. Re-watch the show and listen to the podcasts. Start a topic on it. Don't wait too long, though. Grimm isn't going to stay on television forever and the podcasts can only go for so long before they're history. By the time you get around to it, no one will have any idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for the entertainment.
(05-23-2023, 10:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

(Laughs) Still baiting, huh? Well, if it makes you feel good, knock yourself out.

I have to admit, your post was an entertaining, if not an ignorant one.

So, let's see. I put a post out about the podcast back on November 10, 2022. You decide for some odd reason to breeze in THREE months later (February 23, 2023). You really are delusional, or arrogant, thinking I'm waiting around for you to put in the odd post. You certainly weren't popping in when I made my last post back at the beginning of February, (February 2, 2023) and you never put in a word when FITC and I were talking about Star Trek.

I figured you were long gone. I thought it was hilarious that FITC makes a post on February 23, 2023 about the podcast, and you wait until yesterday (May 23, 2023) to make a post about me not answering your question.

Soothe your bruised ego. I never saw your question until today. Again, I don't know why you'd think I'd just be hanging around for someone who suddenly decides to make a quarterly appearance on the forum.

You claim, for the most part irrationally, to be such a lover of the show. Yet you could only make it "through a bit" of the FIRST episode podcast. To top it off, you have the audacity to admit you haven't even watched the show for two years (or something, whatever that means). You don't even know how long it's been. Pathetic.

Just exactly what were you looking for from me? Certainly not a discussion because, by your own admission, you would have been too ignorant to participate. Pure and total trolling. 

So much for being a lover of the show. And no, I don't want to read how you're so busy you barely have time to breathe. That's B.S. and everyone knows it.

Quit bragging about what you're going to do because no one believes that either. Just do what you say you're going to do. Re-watch the show and listen to the podcasts. Start a topic on it. Don't wait too long, though. Grimm isn't going to stay on television forever and the podcasts can only go for so long before they're history. By the time you get around to it, no one will have any idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Back in December 2021 you claimed I was posting as part of some collusion with dicappatore (you also claimed a lot of other things about me). That was the last time I talked to you. So yes, when HE posted I made a post about YOU. I knew it was only a matter of time before you would write a LONG reply. And so, you did. I mean, I had to confirm one of your conspiracy theories…

Yep, the forum is DEAD so why should I visit on a regular basis?

As for Grimm. I watched the show several times. It doesn’t matter how much I love it; you can’t keep going for ever. I will re-watch it and listen to the episodes when I have the time, and desire to do so. Don’t worry, I own the show, so I can do it whenever I want. You seem to be under the delusion that I’m going to post about it. Don’t worry, I won’t. Its also funny that you think it´s “pathetic” (no less) that I don’t keep exact track of time periodes between re-watching the show.
"""Back in December 2021 you claimed I was posting as part of some collusion with dicappatore (you also claimed a lot of other things about me). That was the last time I talked to you. So yes, when HE posted I made a post about YOU. I knew it was only a matter of time before you would write a LONG reply. And so, you did. I mean, I had to confirm one of your conspiracy theories…""""

What are you talking about? Are you really so delusional that you have to go back almost two years in time to bring up some obscure back and forth we had? Something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my post regarding the podcast?

I mean, you can hype about conspiracy all you want, but there was no conspiracy here. I was posting about a podcast, just a note in case anyone who happened to come along might want to listen. It was YOU who decided to make some supposed sarcastic remark about me with your usual trolling style. YOU have to keep in mind that YOU are NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO TUNES IN TO THE FORUM FROM TIME TO TIME. I know it's a big effort for you, but do try. If I really wanted to rattle your cage all I'd have to do is post some comment about Adalind and you'd come running in to defend it with some conspiracy theory of your own.

By the way, if the forum is as dead as you claim, don't bother posting.
(05-31-2023, 01:01 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]"""Back in December 2021 you claimed I was posting as part of some collusion with dicappatore (you also claimed a lot of other things about me). That was the last time I talked to you. So yes, when HE posted I made a post about YOU. I knew it was only a matter of time before you would write a LONG reply. And so, you did. I mean, I had to confirm one of your conspiracy theories…""""

What are you talking about? Are you really so delusional that you have to go back almost two years in time to bring up some obscure back and forth we had? Something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my post regarding the podcast?

I mean, you can hype about conspiracy all you want, but there was no conspiracy here. I was posting about a podcast, just a note in case anyone who happened to come along might want to listen. It was YOU who decided to make some supposed sarcastic remark about me with your usual trolling style. YOU have to keep in mind that YOU are NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO TUNES IN TO THE FORUM FROM TIME TO TIME. I know it's a big effort for you, but do try.  If I really wanted to rattle your cage all I'd have to do is post some comment about Adalind and you'd come running in to defend it with some conspiracy theory of your own.

By the way, if the forum is as dead as you claim, don't bother posting.

It had EVERYTING to do with your post about the podcast. Did you even read my original post? For years no one could refer to interviewers, cut scenes, or ANYTING of screen, without you making a big deal about this being irrelevant. Back in 2021, which you don't want to talk about, you opened the gates to hell just because I DARED to post a video (from an episode…). But here you are, a couple of years later, suddenly thinking that a podcast with three actors, one of whom according to you is so bad that Adalind's character was not believable (yea, that was your argument), is suddenly "exciting news". If you had to communicate with a couple of years younger version of yourself on this forum, there would have been no shortage of attacks for daring to refer to this podcast. You would ramble on about how terrible and irrelevant it was… and probably morally corrupt. So, it is perhaps not so strange that I am puzzled by this sudden change of policy.

Too bad you didn't have the same liberal attitude when there was something to talk about 3-4 years ago. Now it's too late.

I never understood your radicalized approach to the series, which was only intended to alienate people and create conflict. You refused to accept that people only wanted to talk about the series, and not be bombarded with anti-Grimm propaganda in all contexts. And you were all over the place, all the time - on two forums. And now, six years after the series ended, you're the last one on deck, pretending this forum isn't dead.

"Hasta la vista, baby".
I don't know how often I can say it, but I have no idea what your point about this is. I mean, according to you, your biggest gripe had to do with me not answering your question about THE PODCAST. I explained that I didn't see your question, but it's apparent to me that you that you didn't read my post. You then go on about something that happened in December 2021, and things you posted with your own conspiracy theories, and go even further back 3-4 years ago about my attitude and how it doesn't work.
I didn't single you out. You singled me out with your 5/22/2023 post. As much as you'd like it to be the other way around, it's not. It's you who has the issue, not me.

You despise what I have to say, yet every single time you come on, you're referencing some obscure post of mine as though there are tons of posters here who'll chime in. As you yourself said, it's a dead forum. No need to tangle yourself up in knots over it.

My suggestion to you is that you leave once and all for good, instead of acting like you're not coming back only to come back. Again. Don't you think that would be the best way of getting over your issues?

And let me point something out because I think you are under the impression that I am trying to gather a group together to discuss these podcasts after they have aired. I am not. THAT should be more than obvious to you since FITC and I were discussing STAR TREK and nothing relating to Grimm.