Grimm Forum

Full Version: Monroe and Rosalee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious. While these characters made a wonderful combination, and couple, I am just wondering WHOSE idea it was, to burden these characters with triplets.

Considering how bad that even one infant can be, on parents, why were these, fine, people burdened with TRIPLE this stress?

Best Wishes to the actors!
(10-25-2019, 10:42 AM)writer12241959 Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious. While these characters made a wonderful combination, and couple, I am just wondering WHOSE idea it was, to burden these characters with triplets.

Considering how bad that even one infant can be, on parents, why were these, fine, people burdened with TRIPLE this stress?

WHOSE idea? That would be the writers. No, seriously, I don’t know. I guess they should be happy they didn’t get an even BIGGER litter. LOL.

If Grimm had a 7th season, it would be a lot of babies. It’s was a good thing Nick had Adalind and the (Zerstörer's) Staff, because I think Monroe and Rosalee would have to scale down on the wesen- mystery- solving for a period. In fact, it just occurred to me. That’s probably why Adalind is involved in wesen-hunting in the 20 years later scene. She had taken Rosalee’s place as a “wesen-consultant” when Rosalee was busy with the triplets, and just continued as part of the gang later. (Sorry for going off topic).
(10-25-2019, 10:42 AM)writer12241959 Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious. While these characters made a wonderful combination, and couple, I am just wondering WHOSE idea it was, to burden these characters with triplets.

Both wolves and foxes have liters. Besides, it would have been fun to see them chasing after 3 two year oldes, trying to figure which ones had chewed their shoes, trying to house break three at one time. Remember Monroe's nightmare about the deliver? That could have been used as a flashback.

I agree with eric. Both (Monroe - wolf) & (Rosalee - fox) fall in with the Canidae family and they both have multiple offspring in their litters. To have only 3 was a more on the conservative side. If I was one of the writers, I would have picked more like his flashback, 4 to 6.
(10-27-2019, 04:39 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with eric. Both (Monroe - wolf) & (Rosalee - fox) fall in with the Canidae family and they both have multiple offspring in their litters. To have only 3 was a more on the conservative side. If I was one of the writers, I would have picked more like his flashback, 4 to 6.
Altho I am sure the writers didn't think that far in advance, it would have been very hard to find any real baby triplets to star in season 7 and 8. For small children actors, real twins are normally used to play one child. But hey, that wouldn't have been my headache. I had trouble getting my children to do what I wanted--I still have trouble now that they are adults.Big Grin
(10-27-2019, 07:47 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2019, 04:39 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]

Altho I am sure the writers didn't think that far in advance, it would have been very hard to find any real baby triplets to star in season 7 and 8. For small children actors, real twins are normally used to play one child. But hey, that wouldn't have been my headache. I had trouble getting my children to do what I wanted--I still have trouble now that they are adults.Big Grin

Remember eric, canines or cats, for that matter, don't need to be identical litters. Of all the dog and cats litters I have seen during my lifetime, never were they identical.

Now there are 3 gorgeous triplet women but might be a bit too old for their time sequence. One of them is married to one of D. Phil's son. What is weird, all 3 are married, all 3 got pregnant around the same time. All 3 had girls and all 3 girls can pass as sisters. They are known as the Dahm Triplets. Check out my links below.

https://www.monagiza.com/stories/inside-...phils-son/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole,_Er...aclyn_Dahm

Here is food for thought. They took a DNA test and they weren't all 3 actual identical at the DNA level.

https://www.kiwireport.com/identical-tri...ing-truth/

http://www.ninjajournalist.com/entertain...-dna-test/