Grimm Forum

Full Version: There's a new Grimm in Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
An arc I would have liked to see was a new Grimm showing up in Portland. A Portland Grimm was known to have beheaded two Reapers(Kelly). Porter knew Nick's full name, address phone number and occupation. The word on the street would be that he was one bad ass Grimm - he had single handed killed a police station full of Wessen and at least 20/30/50 Wessen at the fome and Conrad-okay, we know different but we all know how stories grow with time. The new Grimm comes to town - he or she, broke on foot(Truble) or in a huge expensive RV with books and weapons, "good" or "bad" Grimm, made a living extorting and killing Wessen or a little more mellow, married to a Grimm with little Grimmettes? How would he/she view a Grimm with Wessen friends, living/married with a Hex, mixed child? This arc could have lasted for at for half a season, if not more. All we know for sure is 20 years later mom, dad, Diana, Kelly and the Tripletts are alive and still hunting bad Wessen.

Comments? Arcs others would have seen developed?
In principle there is nothing sure of what Porter would know about Nick.
I think he saw his phone number and knew something about his mother,
it could be that he had met her or he would have another source of information.
Chavez knew of a "GRIMM"in Portland , but did not know who he was.
It would be interesting if another "GRIMM" arrived in the city.
Also a powerful "Wesen" will come to defeat the "GRIMM", because he defeated Conrad.
It is known who really did kill him but to protect a children , Nick would let them believe that it was the same.Besides that Sean already said that it was Nick-season 6-
The appearance of Farley's family.
That the friends of Monroe and Rosalee knew of friendship with a "GRIMM".-those who at the wedding were scared so much with Trubel-
Visit of the sister of Rosalee and some cousin of Monroe, very interested in knowing this particular "GRIMM"
Also other chapters where you see Nick and Adalind working together fighting against some Wesen-would be very good, to close the mouth to Sean and Eve who did not believe in such a couple-
That other "Hexenbient" appeared and "Melifer",interested in seeing that a "GRIMM" lives with a "HEXENBIEST" ¡¡¡
(01-30-2019, 07:59 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]An arc I would have liked to see was a new Grimm showing up in Portland. A Portland Grimm was known to have beheaded two Reapers(Kelly). Porter knew Nick's full name, address phone number and occupation. The word on the street would be that he was one bad ass Grimm - he had single handed killed a police station full of Wessen and at least 20/30/50 Wessen at the fome and Conrad-okay, we know different but we all know how stories grow with time. The new Grimm comes to town - he or she, broke on foot(Truble) or in a huge expensive RV with books and weapons, "good" or "bad" Grimm, made a living extorting and killing Wessen or a little more mellow, married to a Grimm with little Grimmettes? How would he/she view a Grimm with Wessen friends, living/married with a Hex, mixed child? This arc could have lasted for at for half a season, if not more. All we know for sure is 20 years later mom, dad, Diana, Kelly and the Tripletts are alive and still hunting bad Wessen.

I always liked the thought of Hexenadler's quintessential grimm, Matthew Hopkins. I often wondered how such a grimm would have viewed Nick, his little circle of friends, and his antics. What would his reaction be to Nick, explaining that his aunt "gave him the idea"? Would be be scornful or show disdain for defiling what is a time honored legacy? Or would he admire Nick for thinking outside the box?
(02-24-2019, 08:21 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2019, 07:59 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]An arc I would have liked to see was a new Grimm showing up in Portland. A Portland Grimm was known to have beheaded two Reapers(Kelly). Porter knew Nick's full name, address phone number and occupation. The word on the street would be that he was one bad ass Grimm - he had single handed killed a police station full of Wessen and at least 20/30/50 Wessen at the fome and Conrad-okay, we know different but we all know how stories grow with time. The new Grimm comes to town - he or she, broke on foot(Truble) or in a huge expensive RV with books and weapons, "good" or "bad" Grimm, made a living extorting and killing Wessen or a little more mellow, married to a Grimm with little Grimmettes? How would he/she view a Grimm with Wessen friends, living/married with a Hex, mixed child? This arc could have lasted for at for half a season, if not more. All we know for sure is 20 years later mom, dad, Diana, Kelly and the Tripletts are alive and still hunting bad Wessen.

I always liked the thought of Hexenadler's quintessential grimm, Matthew Hopkins. I often wondered how such a grimm would have viewed Nick, his little circle of friends, and his antics. What would his reaction be to Nick, explaining that his aunt "gave him the idea"? Would be be scornful or show disdain for defiling what is a time honored legacy? Or would he admire Nick for thinking outside the box?
Considering that Marie was ready to fight Monroe on her death bed and that Kelly tried to kill both Monroe and Rosalee at first sight, another Grimm might just share their views on wessen.AngryAngryAngry
(02-24-2019, 09:00 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2019, 08:21 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

Considering that Marie was ready to fight Monroe on her death bed and that Kelly tried to kill both Monroe and Rosalee at first sight, another Grimm might just share their views on wessen.AngryAngryAngry

Wouldn't the new grimm in town wonder at Marie? What kind of a message is she sending by showing she'll fight Monroe, but tells Nick he should only hunt the bad ones?
I think what Marie said to Monroe was to be strong.
just as she would not have told his nephew if she felt pain.
In the modern world, a "Matthew Hopkins" grimm who went about indiscriminately hunting down all wesen, including those who were living completely normal lives with jobs, homes with white picket fences and two kids and a dog, would inevitably attract the attention of conventional law enforcement and be hunted himself as some kind of mad serial killer. The reason that both grimms and wesen managed to preserve the secrecy of their existence is that they mostly killed people that society at large didn't lose a lot of sleep over.
(02-24-2019, 12:55 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]The reason that both grimms and wesen managed to preserve the secrecy of their existence is that they mostly killed people that society at large didn't lose a lot of sleep over.

May must say, what you touched upon in the statement above, to me, is the essence of Nick & Company on the TV Show, Grimm.
(02-24-2019, 12:55 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]In the modern world, a "Matthew Hopkins" grimm who went about indiscriminately hunting down all wesen, including those who were living completely normal lives with jobs, homes with white picket fences and two kids and a dog, would inevitably attract the attention of conventional law enforcement and be hunted himself as some kind of mad serial killer. The reason that both grimms and wesen managed to preserve the secrecy of their existence is that they mostly killed people that society at large didn't lose a lot of sleep over.

Not necessarily. Think about all of the serial killers who have gotten away with it before they were captured, then imagine how many have gotten away with it and were never captured. Look at the two Burkhardt sisters. Neither one of them was ever captured for the murders they committed.
Yes, and police and the FBI would be cataloging DNA from all of today's victims. If the uber Grimm was wandering the countrying offing seemingly random victims from all walks of life, including "respectable" citizens, he'd be the target of a nationwide manhunt.

But if uber Grimm is being selective, only killing "the bad ones" that society doesn't miss much and whose deaths law enforcement gives only a cursory effort to but is just more prolific than average and isn't hanging around in one place too long, that'd be different.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11