Grimm Forum

Full Version: When Juliette helped Nick get his Grimm back did it also meet her need to hunt Wesen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-27-2019, 10:53 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]My impression was that Rosalee felt some guilt about the taking of Adalind's baby. Just Rosalee.

Nick and the rest of the scoobies might have regretted that it was necessary and that it ended up leading to unexpected consequences coming back on them (taking Diana gave Viktor an opening to direct Adind's actions against Nick, and their encounter with Weston Steward led to Steward shooting Sean and bringing forth Jack the Ripper). But I doubt they ever came to the conclusion that it would have been better to do nothing and just let the Verrat kill Adalind and take the baby.

I can agree with this because they weren't racked with guilt but there was some acknowledgement of what taking Adalind's baby led to by Rosalee.

Yet, I also think that they believed they did the right thing but it doesn't mean that Rosalee still can't feel a little bad about it and I'm sure Nick discovered how Adalind truly felt once she took off with Kelly for the right reasons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4