Grimm Forum

Full Version: When Juliette helped Nick get his Grimm back did it also meet her need to hunt Wesen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Maybe with her, but he agreed and knew what he could expose himself-nothing innocent would happen with a "hexenbiest spell".
I do not consider Nick or the others guilty.Directly nobody is guilty
I do not think she had an addiction, but ones she got into the wesen world, she couldn't just turn it off and pretend it didn’t exist. Juliette wanting to be part of Nicks Grimm adventures was a piece off the puzzle. Her main reason for taking part in reversing the spell was for Nick to be able to protect his wesen friends, and keep himself and Juliette safe, given how vengeful wesen could react. When it comes to Juliette turning into an evil hex, she had a joint responsibility. Not only did she want Nick to be a Grimm, but she supported and helped covering up the kidnapping of Diana, which triggered all of this in the first place.
(01-24-2019, 02:54 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]When it comes to Juliette turning into an evil hex, she had a joint responsibility. Not only did she want Nick to be a Grimm, but she supported and helped covering up the kidnapping of Diana, which triggered all of this in the first place.

So you believe Juliette had enough power to stop the kidnapping, had she decided against it?
as if they-Nick,Sean,Monroe,Rosalee,Juliette Hank- had had a week to think about it
(01-24-2019, 10:32 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 02:54 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]When it comes to Juliette turning into an evil hex, she had a joint responsibility. Not only did she want Nick to be a Grimm, but she supported and helped covering up the kidnapping of Diana, which triggered all of this in the first place.

So you believe Juliette had enough power to stop the kidnapping, had she decided against it?

I’m saying she supported it and helped cover it up. When Adalind came to Nick's house for help when Diana was gone, Juliette could have told her what happened. She pretended she didn’t know. And she did not object when it came to the kidnapping. In fact, when Adalind came to kidnap Juliette before their “big fight”, Juliette told Adalind that Diana being with Kelly was the best thing for her. I’m not criticizing her for doing it, she was part of Nick’s team and they had had good intentions, but I’m saying she was jointly responsible for Adalind taking Nick's powers – just like Nick and the others.
(01-25-2019, 02:01 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]but I’m saying she was jointly responsible for Adalind taking Nick's powers – just like Nick and the others.

Adalind never took Nick's powers away out of revenge. Viktor led her to believe he had Diana and told her to remove Nick's powers.

Juliette was not responsible for Adalind taking Nick's powers any more than Monroe, Rosalee, or even Kelly. Adalind did that for an entirely different reason. I know this because I thought the very same thing, but several posters came in to explain the reason behind Adalind taking Nick's powers.
(01-26-2019, 08:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2019, 02:01 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]but I’m saying she was jointly responsible for Adalind taking Nick's powers – just like Nick and the others.

Adalind never took Nick's powers away out of revenge. Viktor led her to believe he had Diana and told her to remove Nick's powers.

Juliette was not responsible for Adalind taking Nick's powers any more than Monroe, Rosalee, or even Kelly. Adalind did that for an entirely different reason. I know this because I thought the very same thing, but several posters came in to explain the reason behind Adalind taking Nick's powers.

Here is a prime example of a contradiction:

(01-26-2019, 08:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind never took Nick's powers away out of revenge. Viktor led her to believe he had Diana and told her to remove Nick's powers.
Look at both sentences. If Adalind took away Nicks powers was because Viktor told he had Diana, isn't that a reason for revenge? Or if its the other reason for taking his power away was because Nick took her Hex away, wouldn't that be revenge too? Is it me, nit-picking? Am I the only one to see this contradiction? Does this make any sense to anyone else?

Now lets analyze this statement;

(01-26-2019, 08:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette was not responsible for Adalind taking Nick's powers any more than Monroe, Rosalee, or even Kelly
WTF does this have to do with anything but, get to the person that would aggravate Nick the most. Not Monroe, not Rosalee but the one and only Juliette.

Then we have this line:

(01-26-2019, 08:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I know this because I thought the very same thing, but several posters came in to explain the reason behind Adalind taking Nick's powers.

"I Know". Of course you know. You know very well, this is another pivotal point of the circle-jerk argument that goes around and around and around.

Ok, As for me, I did my duty in exposing this BS. Time for me to get off the circle-jerk train and go back to the life I have, Ciao.
The point being made was Juliette is just as responsible, not more responsible, as the rest the gang for Adalind taking Nick's powers. She played a part in Kelly taking Diana which led to them lying to her that Diana was in possession of the Royals. This caused Adalind to contact Viktor and do whatever he asked to get Diana back.

It had nothing to do with revenge. That didn't have to be the motivating factor. Even though it wasn't revenge, it doesn't change the fact that the sequence of events listed above is what led Adalind to take Nick's powers away. Juliette played a part in it.

But as mentioned earlier, Juliette wasn't being bashed for it. We're just stating what happened.
(01-26-2019, 11:01 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]The point being made was Juliette is just as responsible, not more responsible, as the rest the gang for Adalind taking Nick's powers. She played a part in Kelly taking Diana which led to them lying to her that Diana was in possession of the Royals. This caused Adalind to contact Viktor and do whatever he asked to get Diana back.

It had nothing to do with revenge. That didn't have to be the motivating factor. Even though it wasn't revenge, it doesn't change the fact that the sequence of events listed above is what led Adalind to take Nick's powers away. Juliette played a part in it.

But as mentioned earlier, Juliette wasn't being bashed for it. We're just stating what happened.

The point of my response to the previous post has nothing to do with the series of events. We all saw what happened and we all have our views and opinions on how we saw it.

I stated this thread based on my opinion of Juliette having additional motives in helping Nick. Note, I said additional motives, NOT alternative motives. You all are welcomed to agree or disagree, which is fine with me.

My last posting was in reply and to expose the contradiction on the posting itself for the sole purpose to continue to beat a dead horse to death, just as you just did and fell into the circle-jerk train.

Do you want more evidence of the circle-jerk continuum that is kept repeating. This same poster constantly accuses others of changing topics. Need I say more?

Yea, I know, I drifted off the subject too. but my reasons were not to continue a dead argument, but to expose the BS.
(01-26-2019, 11:01 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]The point being made was Juliette is just as responsible, not more responsible, as the rest the gang for Adalind taking Nick's powers. She played a part in Kelly taking Diana which led to them lying to her that Diana was in possession of the Royals. This caused Adalind to contact Viktor and do whatever he asked to get Diana back.

Viktor led Adalind to believe he had her and was the one who told Adalind what she must do in order to see her baby again. To hold the scoobies responsible for Viktor's actions makes no sense. He hatched the plan and Adalind carried it out for him.

I'm not lessening the impact of the kidnapping of Diana to any degree. The scoobies are responsible for that. But any trickle down actions after that are not their fault.

Beside that, Juliette never decided to participate in the spell to give Nick's grimm back to him over some supposed guilt over the kidnapping. She believed Monroe and Rosalee's lives were in danger. The secondary reason I believe she participated is she knew deep down that Nick never wanted a normal life with her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4