Grimm Forum

Full Version: New Role for Sasha ;D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://deadline.com/2018/10/suits-sasha...202481036/

I smiled when I saw that Sasha's got a new role and I giggled when I read that his name on Suits would be Thomas KESSLER Big Grin

I love it!
It's too bad that I stopped watching Suits or I would be looking forward to it. The show was really in need of a mercy kilying.
(10-12-2018, 09:40 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]It's too bad that stopped watching Suits or I would be looking forward to it. The show was really in need of a mercy kilying.
I know what you mean. I quickly lost interest around S5 and stopped watching when Mike returned to the firm after leaving to actually work a legitimate job. I hated that they'd rather regress him to keep the fraud plot going. By the time it all came out, I didn't care.

From what I read in this article, it's another of the shows, endless tired plots of will they or won't they with Harvey and Donna (I actually didn't want them as couple). Poor Sasha's talents will likely be sacrificed for that relationship. It's unfortunate.
(10-12-2018, 10:10 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 09:40 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]It's too bad that stopped watching Suits or I would be looking forward to it. The show was really in need of a mercy kilying.
I know what you mean. I quickly lost interest around S5 and stopped watching when Mike returned to the firm after leaving to actually work a legitimate job. I hated that they'd rather regress him to keep the fraud plot going. By the time it all came out, I didn't care.

From what I read in this article, it's another of the shows, endless tired plots of will they or won't they with Harvey and Donna (I actually didn't want them as couple). Poor Sasha's talents will likely be sacrificed for that relationship. It's unfortunate.

Harvey and Donna is just something I can't root for. They're much better off as loyal friends. Harvey getting panic attacks because went to work for Lewis was way over the top. It sometimes feels like the characters took major hits because the potential relationship was valued over them as individuals.

I lost interest around season 4 but kept watching until last season. Season 4 was the one where Mike left to go work at that investment firm or whatever it was. I thought that was interesting but the show really sucked once they brought him back to the firm.

Mike really did regress and I thought he became a worse lawyer as time went by. The fraud plotline really did hurt this show in,the long run. It's a premise that only works for a couple of season because it's only natural to see him as a lawyer after a while and the fraud plot becomes annoying once that happens. I right there with you about not caring once the shit hit the fan. Even his time in prison was boring because they only focused on getting him out through a bunch of contrivances instead of showing his difficulties in prison outside of the first two episodes.

Besides that, Luis got more and more pathetic and Rachel regressed to being nothing more than Mike's girlfriend.
(10-12-2018, 10:33 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 10:10 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]

Harvey and Donna is just something I can't root for. They're much better off as loyal friends. Harvey getting panic attacks because went to work for Lewis was way over the top. It sometimes feels like the characters took major hits because the potential relationship was valued over them as individuals.

I lost interest around season 4 but kept watching until last season. Season 4 was the one where Mike left to go work at that investment firm or whatever it was. I thought that was interesting but the show really sucked once they brought him back to the firm.

Mike really did regress and I thought he became a worse lawyer as time went by. The fraud plotline really did hurt this show in,the long run. It's a premise that only works for a couple of season because it's only natural to see him as a lawyer after a while and the fraud plot becomes annoying once that happens. I right there with you about not caring once the shit hit the fan. Even his time in prison was boring because they only focused on getting him out through a bunch of contrivances instead of showing his difficulties in prison outside of the first two episodes.

Besides that, Luis got more and more pathetic and Rachel regressed to being nothing more than Mike's girlfriend.
I mainly watched for Mike even though he wasn't half as charismatic as the others. I hated Luis at the beginning but then I started liking him and I enjoyed his dynamic with Donna a lot more than I did her with Harvey. I think it was around the time he didn't have a secretary/receptionist. He became interesting for me but unfortunately this show mastered the art of ruining a good thing so even Mike and Luis couldn't keep me watching.