Grimm Forum

Full Version: What's your worst tv series finale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Quantum Leap finale, which is actually just some text slides tacked onto the end of an episode that wasn't originally filmed as a finale because they weren't expecting to be cancelled.

[Image: gallery-1481642027-neverreturned.jpg]

But they could at least have spell-checked the name of the series' main character.
The Smallville finale sucked but I think it's a tossup between The Sopranos and Dexter. I give the edge to Dexter simply because the Sopranos still made sense and was just disappointing while the Dexter finale was awful while not making much sense either. Of course, the entire final season sucked and the finale wasn't any worse than any other episode in the latter half of the season.
(06-25-2018, 01:46 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]The Smallville finale sucked but I think it's a tossup between The Sopranos and Dexter. I give the edge to Dexter simply because the Sopranos still made sense and was just disappointing while the Dexter finale was awful while not making much sense either. Of course, the the entire final season sucked and the finale wasn't any worse than any other episode in the latter half of the season.

I agree the dexter finale was terrible but the show had been going down the drains for years at that point so the crappy finale didn’t surprise me that much given how bad the shows finale seasons were as a whole in my opinion.

The chuck tv show finale was in my opinion the worst, it was just an awful way to end the show and totally against the normal feel of the show, it was just total garbage to destroy an entire characters growth with a dumb storyline.
I'm going with the series finale of Warehouse 13. Actually all six episodes of the final season were some of the worst garbage that the SyFy Channel ever aired, and that's saying something! Tongue
(06-25-2018, 02:00 PM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]I agree the dexter finale was terrible but the show had been going down the drains for years at that point so the crappy finale didn’t surprise me that much given how bad the shows finale seasons were as a whole in my opinion.

The chuck tv show finale was in my opinion the worst, it was just an awful way to end the show and totally against the normal feel of the show, it was just total garbage to destroy an entire characters growth with a dumb storyline.

You're right about the Dexter. I thought the first 5 episodes of season 7 were pretty good but it was all awful after that.

I still haven't watched the final season of Chuck. Ending at season 4 would've been for the best and I never thought season 5 had a shot at being good. I had no interest in Morgan getting the intersect and I had a feeling Chuck and Sarah's relationship would be frustrating to watch.
(06-25-2018, 02:52 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2018, 02:00 PM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]I agree the dexter finale was terrible but the show had been going down the drains for years at that point so the crappy finale didn’t surprise me that much given how bad the shows finale seasons were as a whole in my opinion.

You're right about the Dexter. I thought the first 5 episodes of season 7 were pretty good but it was all awful after that.

I still haven't watched the final season of Chuck. Ending at season 4 would've been for the best and I never thought season 5 had a shot at being good. I had no interest in Morgan getting the intersect and I had a feeling Chuck and Sarah's relationship would be frustrating to watch.

Hell Rell, I would continue to give season 5 of chuck a wide birth if I was you, I wish I could on unsee the finale season you were smart to stop at season 4 wish I had.