Grimm Forum

Full Version: NCAA Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Virginia really got their asses kicked! UMBC played like they believed they were the better team from the start instead of just hoping to win. Lyles was embarrassing the entire Virginia team by himself. The highlight of the entire tournament has already happened.

Besides that, this has been a very entertaining tournament. For some reason, I have Michigan being the team to watch, although they were not impressive at all yesterday.

The South just got blown wide open. A 16 and a 13 won and I now think Tennessee may be the best team in the region. I suppose more people may like Cincinnati or Kentucky but I think Tennessee is more well-rounded.

Locally, Seton Hall is still in it and Villanova would be the next closest to me. Seton Hall, who plays the majority of their home games 15 minutes away from me, has Kansas tomorrow so I think they'll be out after a competitive game while NOVA will beat Alabama comfortably. I wouldn't be surprised if NOVA wins it all.
(03-16-2018, 09:15 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]Virginia really got their asses kicked! UMBC played like they believed they were the better team from the start instead of just hoping to win. Lyles was embarrassing the entire Virginia team by himself. The highlight of the entire tournament has already happened.

Besides that, this has been a very entertaining tournament. For some reason, I have Michigan being the team to watch, although they were not impressive at all yesterday.

The South just got blown wide open. A 16 and a 13 won and I now think Tennessee may be the best team in the region. I suppose more people may like Cincinnati or Kentucky but I think Tennessee is more well-rounded.

Locally, Seton Hall is still in it and Villanova would be the next closest to me. Seton Hall, who plays the majority of their home games 15 minutes away from me, has Kansas tomorrow so I think they'll be out after a competitive game while NOVA will beat Alabama comfortably. I wouldn't be surprised if NOVA wins it all.
Hi H R,
'Who'da thunk it?!'
http://www.newser.com/story/256707/its-t...gn=rss_top
Congratulations UMBC!
N G
That dominant win by UMBC over Virginia completely took Arizona off the hook and it will be forgotten about. Buffalo embarrassed them despite Arizona having the best player and likely no. 1 pick, DeAndre Ayton.
(03-17-2018, 10:03 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2018, 09:15 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]Virginia really got their asses kicked! UMBC played like they believed they were the better team from the start instead of just hoping to win. Lyles was embarrassing the entire Virginia team by himself. The highlight of the entire tournament has already happened.

Hi H R,
'Who'da thunk it?!'
http://www.newser.com/story/256707/its-t...gn=rss_top
Congratulations UMBC!
N G

I apologize to any Tennessee fans for jinxing them. It's funny since I've been high on Loyola-Chicago for a couple on months now and picked them to beat Miami in the first round. This really doesn't surprise me.

My team to watch just got saved by a buzzer-beater so I probably need to refrain from making any declarations. It was a hard-earned victory over a pretty good Houston team. I'd love to see MICH/UNC in the sweet 16.