Grimm Forum

Full Version: Supergirl 3x07 Extended Promo "Wake Up"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if this episode will have some ending teaser for the big crossover coming up in a couple of weeks. They should have something in this episode tying into it rather than save everything for the crossover itself.
(11-14-2017, 10:06 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this episode will have some ending teaser for the big crossover coming up in a couple of weeks. They should have something in this episode tying into it rather than save everything for the crossover itself.

Is this upcoming crossover similar to the last one? Involving, Arrow, The Flash and Legends with Supergirl?
(11-14-2017, 12:23 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 10:06 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this episode will have some ending teaser for the big crossover coming up in a couple of weeks. They should have something in this episode tying into it rather than save everything for the crossover itself.

Is this upcoming crossover similar to the last one? Involving, Arrow, The Flash and Legends with Supergirl?

This time it will be over two nights instead of four. Arrow will move to Monday behind Supergirl for the event. It begins in two weeks.