Grimm Forum

Full Version: What if Kelly knew about the prophecy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was reading some posts in the forum and many questions were about why Kelly returned with Diana when she was killed. Another questions about why she took Diana and so on.

One question come to mind: what if Kelly about the prophecy and the stick and about Diana related to the prophecy all the time?

What if she knew by some hidden prophecy that Nick would find the stick and have to fight the final battle to reunite the stick?

This is just a speculation since there is no show anymore to answer this. But in a certain way Kelly got to her objective: Diana was first raised by her and then rised by Nick with a different Adelaind in a time with no royals anymore. Somehow Diana was protected, by strange ways... But she was protected in the end.
I do not know.
I though that Kelly think Diana could be like those people who make all the people- have charisma, said-.
I think Nick is that kind of people. Look how change the lives of some people.
How I see prophesies is that they have a tendency to seem like riddles to be solved. Like the information is there but needs to be put together in such a way that makes sense so people can act, unfortunately only the event's passed does the prophecy begin to make sense but they likely missed the opportunity to prevent/change it. They are never detailed that anyone can figure them out even if that's what they are trying to do, like the power of one's blood" killing Zerstörer or Nostrodamus' Quatrains. Unfortunately I don't know any real life prophesies outside of the Bible and those in works of Sci fi shows.

If Kelly knew something, she only knew a portion of it and acted as best as she could based on the (limited) information she had. She knew about the key, what they were for and that it was important/great weapon but didn't have a link between Diana and the keys
IMO Kelly's knowledge and a prophecy might have been some part of the page she showed Nick in the hidden compartment in the cabinet in the trailer. What he might have known but not told Nick was that they were in the bloodline of the first Grimm. The writers always made Kelly a mystery so we can guess she knew more that she ever said.

Taking it this way if you know of a prophecy with you and your family at the center how much would he tell? If you tell your family it might change the outcome of the prophecy. You would have to let it play out the way it was meant to.

Now when Kelly meets Diana the baby if she was aware of a prophecy even if just had some knowledge of a prophecy she couldn't be sure it was real, but now has one element of the prophecy.

Now we get into the bushes of did it help when she took Diana did she take Daina thinking it was part of the prophecy? We also have to add the what Monroe's dad said about the Wildesheer, so he had some info on a prophecy just didn't know what he knew. They showed up when she was born.

Kelly and Aunt Marie showed up to defeat Z Diana was linked to Z, a link to the first Grimm was also key. Just like Trubel knew to show up Kelly may have known to take Diana.
(10-31-2017, 08:56 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]I was reading some posts in the forum and many questions were about why Kelly returned with Diana when she was killed. Another questions about why she took Diana and so on.

One question come to mind: what if Kelly about the prophecy and the stick and about Diana related to the prophecy all the time?

What if she knew by some hidden prophecy that Nick would find the stick and have to fight the final battle to reunite the stick?

This is just a speculation since there is no show anymore to answer this. But in a certain way Kelly got to her objective: Diana was first raised by her and then rised by Nick with a different Adelaind in a time with no royals anymore. Somehow Diana was protected, by strange ways... But she was protected in the end.

IMO, There isn't enough information in all the six seasons to speculate on that prophecy. It would be nice to see if there are any clues in various episodes. I have been watching the series all over with my wife and we just started on season 5, so, I will be looking for clues from this point on.
(10-31-2017, 12:27 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]IMO Kelly's knowledge and a prophecy might have been some part of the page she showed Nick in the hidden compartment in the cabinet in the trailer. What he might have known but not told Nick was that they were in the bloodline of the first Grimm. The writers always made Kelly a mystery so we can guess she knew more that she ever said.

Taking it this way if you know of a prophecy with you and your family at the center how much would he tell? If you tell your family it might change the outcome of the prophecy. You would have to let it play out the way it was meant to.

Now when Kelly meets Diana the baby if she was aware of a prophecy even if just had some knowledge of a prophecy she couldn't be sure it was real, but now has one element of the prophecy.

Now we get into the bushes of did it help when she took Diana did she take Daina thinking it was part of the prophecy? We also have to add the what Monroe's dad said about the Wildesheer, so he had some info on a prophecy just didn't know what he knew. They showed up when she was born.

Kelly and Aunt Marie showed up to defeat Z Diana was linked to Z, a link to the first Grimm was also key. Just like Trubel knew to show up Kelly may have known to take Diana.
The queen mellifer warned Nick that "He" was coming, I assumed she was talking about Renard but could she have meant Zerstörer?
(10-31-2017, 12:45 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 12:27 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]IMO Kelly's knowledge and a prophecy might have been some part of the page she showed Nick in the hidden compartment in the cabinet in the trailer. What he might have known but not told Nick was that they were in the bloodline of the first Grimm. The writers always made Kelly a mystery so we can guess she knew more that she ever said.

The queen mellifer warned Nick that "He" was coming, I assumed she was talking about Renard but could she have meant Zerstörer?

Excellent. She very well could've meant both Renard AND Zerstorer.
From the beginning now, Renard and Adalind trying to kill Aunt Marie so she couldn't impart any further info to Nick. And even though Renard said to Nick that he had no idea what to believe about the significance of the keys, he very well could've been hiding what he knew.
(10-31-2017, 12:45 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]The queen mellifer warned Nick that "He" was coming, I assumed she was talking about Renard but could she have meant Zerstörer?

I actually thought about the Queen Mellifer's warning and had hoped that the scoobies would have related it to Z, as part of the Z prophecy. The writers were tying up loose ends in S6 but they never did link it directly, from what I recall. It would have been nice if they had done so. That way the seasons would have seemed more cohesive.

However, didn't Diana's link to Z and the prophecy seem to fall apart when Z revealed that all he wanted was the stick and for Nick to hand it to him?

(10-31-2017, 08:56 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]What if she knew by some hidden prophecy that Nick would find the stick and have to fight the final battle to reunite the stick?
ETA: To show I was continuing with this train of thought.

I do buy the premise that Kelly knew a lot more than she was telling since she did have tremendous knowledge about the keys. She probably revealed some of what she knew to Nick. She may have kept how she knew that Diana was important out of 'the why' when she told Nick and Juliette of Diana's powers. Kelly seemed to be very confident of the information about Diana and why it needed to be done. Might be possible she knew of the prophecy of a special child based on tutelage with her dad. She and Marie grew up learning grimm history from grimm dad.

Maybe it told of the child and a grimm being involved in a final battle against an evil force and she assumed it would be her?
(10-31-2017, 01:43 PM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 12:45 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]The queen mellifer warned Nick that "He" was coming, I assumed she was talking about Renard but could she have meant Zerstörer?

I actually thought about the Queen Mellifer's warning and had hoped that the scoobies would have related it to Z, as part of the Z prophecy. The writers were tying up loose ends in S6 but they never did link it directly, from what I recall. It would have been nice if they had done so. That way the seasons would have seemed more cohesive.

However, didn't Diana's link to Z and the prophecy seem to fall apart when Z revealed that all he wanted was the stick and for Nick to hand it to him?

(10-31-2017, 08:56 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]What if she knew by some hidden prophecy that Nick would find the stick and have to fight the final battle to reunite the stick?
ETA: To show I was continuing with this train of thought.

I do buy the premise that Kelly knew a lot more than she was telling since she did have tremendous knowledge about the keys. She probably revealed some of what she knew to Nick. She may have kept how she knew that Diana was important out of 'the why' when she told Nick and Juliette of Diana's powers. Kelly seemed to be very confident of the information about Diana and why it needed to be done. Might be possible she knew of the prophecy of a special child based on tutelage with her dad. She and Marie grew up learning grimm history from grimm dad.

Maybe it told of the child and a grimm being involved in a final battle against an evil force and she assumed it would be her?
I had forgot about the Queen Mellifer's warning. Good catch. Also good catch on being raised by a Grimm, this could be where she first heard about the prophecy.

We also know that the royals had no role in the prophecy so the keys they had could have never been of use to them. Now add the trunk showing up is that a link also?
(10-31-2017, 02:25 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]...good catch on being raised by a Grimm, this could be where she first heard about the prophecy.

We also know that the royals had no role in the prophecy so the keys they had could have never been of use to them. Now add the trunk showing up is that a link also?

In my made up scenario, maybe Kelly knew of a prophecy involving getting the keys to find something. A grimm (from the first grimm line out of the seven grimm lines) would have to fight a great battle with a terrible evil. A special child would also be born. The special child would be involved in this great battle. When she finds out about Diana, she realizes that the special child has been born and it had to be Diana. She also assumes that if she grooms the child, she and the child would defeat this great evil together. However, the prophecy still is true because Diana was needed to reopen the portal to get Nick, Juliette and Z over. Thus, the special child was involved as the prophecy told. Just not as everyone had earlier believed. The battle was Nicks (and the blood of whatever they called it) to fight and not Kelly's as she had assumed. This is my shot at it. Lol.
Pages: 1 2