Grimm Forum

Full Version: What's your favorite fight scene on the show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What would be your favourite fight scene on the show, my two Favourites would be nick v reapers in episode 17 of season 1 and nicks final stand in the loft in season 5.
You already took my choice so I'll need to come up with something different. I find it strange that I think the fights in earlier seasons are superior to the ones in the later seasons where you think they would improve.

I've now thought of a few other good fights. Nick and Monroe taking on four Verrat members in season 2 was one of them. And pretty much every fight Kelly had at the end of season 1 and beginning of season 2 but especially her thrashing of Nick after he fought Kimura. Her evasion of Wu and company was pretty good too and I can't forget about the Mauvais Dentes.
I gotta start at the end - Nick vs. Trubel - outstanding, I thought.

And yes, HR, Monroe (after luring the Verrat outside of the hotel - pretty funny stuff) and Nick (that was quite a club he had there!) - that fight reminds me of something another character said about killing the female Verrat/hundjagers first? Where did that come from?

And Kelly fighting (although it didn't show much) the Verrat when Meisner and Adalind were getting away from the Royals. Plus Meisner fighting off a handful of them in the forest.
Nick and Trubel, so brutal and raw. I was rooting for Trubel but I understood Nick's desperation.

Nick at the loft. He lost (without the stick) but I liked seeing him grimm out, especially when outnumbered.
Nick vs Kimura, and then Nick and Kelly against Kimura, and then Nick vs Kelly in S1E22 " Woman in Black". Tongue
Nick killing Kenneth. The rest are secondary.
(10-25-2017, 09:40 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]Nick killing Kenneth. The rest are secondary.

Forgot about that one. Made my heart happy with the loss of that arrogant jerk - and speaking of arrogant jerks, Renard was a little slow on the uptake for a change, when Hank hinted heavily at who could they find to take the fall for "Jack". Good scene.
Hi Forum,
You have brought back many pleasant memories watching the bad guys have their clocks cleaned. IMO NBC wanted to demonstrate their feminist bias. They did provide an entertaining fight scene in 4.13 "Trial by Fire":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRMCXkS7XaM
Kudos to the stunt doubles.
I never got the fight I most longed for; Nick pummeling Renard until he knocks the Royal Prince's teeth through the back of his skull.
N G
(10-25-2017, 01:59 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Forum,
You have brought back many pleasant memories watching the bad guys have their clocks cleaned. IMO NBC wanted to demonstrate their feminist bias. They did provide an entertaining fight scene in 4.13 "Trial by Fire":
I never got the fight I most longed for; Nick pummeling Renard until he knocks the Royal Prince's teeth through the back of his skull.
N G

Omg, how could I have forgotten THAT one?! Definitely at the top of the heap of best fights. Which reminded me of when they were set up by Xavier at the warehouse, and Eve levitated that guy and let him drop to the floor. The suspense of that brief fight between Nick and Chavez (?) - he's standing over nick with that big pipe and thinking maybe he's gonna get it.
(10-25-2017, 02:06 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2017, 01:59 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Forum,
N G

Omg, how could I have forgotten THAT one?! Definitely at the top of the heap of best fights. Which reminded me of when they were set up by Xavier at the warehouse, and Eve levitated that guy and let him drop to the floor. The suspense of that brief fight between Nick and Chavez (?) - he's standing over nick with that big pipe and thinking maybe he's gonna get it.

They had two fights, one by the cabin and one on the rooftop with Nick as Sean but both did not go far enough. Both ended up with a damm draw. But Ken death sort of made up for it.

Oops, forgot the office fight. make that 3 then. Any more?
Pages: 1 2