Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Renard get off too lightly for all his crimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think Renard got an easier time on the show than he should, since nearly every bad thing that happens to the main characters can be traced back to him.
Let's put it this way: If he hadn't been a captain on the police force, he would've been a regular hit man. What DIDN'T he get away with? He killed whoever he wanted. I think he got plenty of come-uppance after he won mayor. The man sure could hold his booze - or so I noticed.

Some deserved his attentions, like that Lowen parole officer Taymor (with the fight-to-the-death games). He got what he asked for.
Now that’s one character that deserved to lose his head alla-Grimm style. The gang should have had done with the Jack-the-Ripper episodes.

One of my biggest reasons for disliking Juliette. After all he had done to all of them especially how his manipulative actions affected Juliette her life, yet she threw herself at this scum-bucket
A resounding yes!
No. Aside from not being done in yet by the royals, BC, HW, Nick and company, Adeline, and possibly the resistance, none of his plans have worked out. The royals probably think he was involved with all the family deaths of all who visited Portland, he will never be king. BC--Conrad and all his minions are dead, except for Renard, fishy, yes? HW-connected to BC. Nick and company--see all of season 5 and first half of 6. Adeline-- season 1 through 5. The resistance--they now know he was just using them to become king. He's a failed politician who may soon be under FBI investigation. He is not wealthy on his own, mom's money can't last forever, and in a few years he will be trying to live on his puny pension. No friends, a lot of enemies, no way to go anywhere but down.Sad