Grimm Forum

Full Version: Star Trek: Discovery [Megathread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, @Woge. Like you I was a bit disappointed by all the smash, bang, explode stuff. Sadly however, that's what a lot of Hollywood scifi has become. I haven't seen much come out of Hollywood in about 20 or so years that many people over the age of 16 would find interesting. Sad But, that's what sells it seems.

Either that or Hollywood is not only morally bankrupt (I never knew he was doing that!Angry), but artistically bankrupt as well. Huh

And one thing I want to know. Just how many Klingon 'races' are there? Because they keep changing their appearance for every series! Big Grin
(10-17-2017, 10:11 AM)wfmyersf1207 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, @Woge. Like you I was a bit disappointed by all the smash, bang, explode stuff. Sadly however, that's what a lot of Hollywood scifi has become. I haven't seen much come out of Hollywood in about 20 or so years that many people over the age of 16 would find interesting. Sad But, that's what sells it seems.

I didn't like the new look of the Klingons but it's growing on me. I'm kind of digging it now after a few episodes.
Pages: 1 2