Grimm Forum

Full Version: Didn't Adalind Sleep with Renard and Nick Around the Same time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was rewatching Season 3, and in 'My Fair Wesen', Renard and Adalind were shown to be staying at a hotel. Renard tries to leave her room, but Adalind asks him to stay with her, and he ends up spending the night. The next morning they are shown to be naked, and in bed. Shortly after that is when Adalind did the twinning spell in order to sleep with Nick. Unless Renard had used a condom or Adalind was on the pill when she and Renard spent the night together, I don't see how Renard was so confident to proclaim he wasn't the father nor Adalind to immediately think that it was Nick's baby. I do think though that Kelly was Nick's, based on the ending that we saw.
(09-19-2017, 02:40 AM)wesen Wrote: [ -> ]I was rewatching Season 3, and in 'My Fair Wesen', Renard and Adalind were shown to be staying at a hotel. Renard tries to leave her room, but Adalind asks him to stay with her, and he ends up spending the night. The next morning they are shown to be naked, and in bed. Shortly after that is when Adalind did the twinning spell in order to sleep with Nick. Unless Renard had used a condom or Adalind was on the pill when she and Renard spent the night together, I don't see how Renard was so confident to proclaim he wasn't the father nor Adalind to immediately think that it was Nick's baby. I do think though that Kelly was Nick's, based on the ending that we saw.

I don't recall them waking up in bed at the same time. I do recall the scene in S3, E21, The Inheritance. She is on the phone with a Vet Clinic inquiring about a Vet, Dr. Silverstone work attendance as Sean is awaken and walks in the room. She changes conversation making it look like she ordered breakfast. Then she drops her robe and goes back to the bedroom. She does the “Switch-A-Roo” Next episode 22 Blond Ambition.

So you could be on the ball. But if Kelly was Sean baby instead of Nick’s. He wouldn’t have passed the “Diana” test.
I understood Sean's reaction to imply that he was so certain he wasn't the father because they never slept with her around the time of Kelly's conception. If they slept together (on screen or not), he would have been jumping the gun without conclusive proof.
But they did sleep together a few days before Adalind slept with Nick, either one could have been the father at the time of conception date. The only explanation that would make sense is that Renard used a condom with her, and Nick didn't.

(09-19-2017, 03:55 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 02:40 AM)wesen Wrote: [ -> ]I was rewatching Season 3, and in 'My Fair Wesen', Renard and Adalind were shown to be staying at a hotel. Renard tries to leave her room, but Adalind asks him to stay with her, and he ends up spending the night. The next morning they are shown to be naked, and in bed. Shortly after that is when Adalind did the twinning spell in order to sleep with Nick. Unless Renard had used a condom or Adalind was on the pill when she and Renard spent the night together, I don't see how Renard was so confident to proclaim he wasn't the father nor Adalind to immediately think that it was Nick's baby. I do think though that Kelly was Nick's, based on the ending that we saw.

I don't recall them waking up in bed at the same time. I do recall the scene in S3, E21, The Inheritance. She is on the phone with a Vet Clinic inquiring about a Vet, Dr. Silverstone work attendance as Sean is awaken and walks in the room. She changes conversation making it look like she ordered breakfast. Then she drops her robe and goes back to the bedroom. She does the “Switch-A-Roo” Next episode 22 Blond Ambition.

So you could be on the ball. But if Kelly was Sean baby instead of Nick’s. He wouldn’t have passed the “Diana” test.
I do agree that Kelly was Nick's biological child, because when we see him in the future not only does he look like Nick, he is also a Grimm.
(09-19-2017, 04:37 AM)wesen Wrote: [ -> ]But they did sleep together a few days before Adalind slept with Nick, either one could have been the father at the time of conception date. The only explanation that would make sense is that Renard used a condom with her, and Nick didn't.

(09-19-2017, 03:55 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]

I do agree that Kelly was Nick's biological child, because when we see him in the future not only does he look like Nick, he is also a Grimm.

wes, I can attest for sure. Adalind 1.0 was far from being "The Virgin Mary".
But in really there were no "virgin" Mary. It was bad translation.
Sean tells: " who did not sleep with?.
She enjoyed her sexuality, that does not mean being promiscuous.
(09-19-2017, 07:58 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]But in really there were no "virgin" Mary. It was bad translation.
Sean tells: " who did not sleep with?.
She enjoyed her sexuality, that does not mean being promiscuous.

Yea she was brandon.

Definition of promiscuous by Meridian Webster. See Item #3
1 :composed of all sorts of persons or things
2 :not restricted to one class, sort, or person :indiscriminate
• education … cheapened through the promiscuous distribution of diplomas
• —Norman Cousins
3 :not restricted to one sexual partner
4 :casual, irregular
• promiscuous eating habits

__________________________________________________________________________________
Defined by the Urban Dictionary
promiscuous
Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.

__________________________________________________________________________________
By Dictionary.com See Item #1
[pruh-mis-kyoo-uh s]
adjective
1. characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
2. consisting of parts, elements, or individuals of different kinds brought together without order.
3. indiscriminate; without discrimination.
4.casual; irregular; haphazard.
It was never proven they actually had intercourse that nigth we just saw them both in the same room naked they my have done other Sexual things that didn't envole intercourse .
The one thing we do know for sure though is that nick is Kelly father because there was never a possibility of it being any one else on the show. Adalind knew right away the baby was nicks and Renard knew right away it wasn't his.The writers simply wanted Adalind to have nicks baby and Made it happen. Renard being Diania father can be questioned because it was actually brought up on the show that it could have been Eric's.
Adalind's reaction when she heard she was pregnant and Renard's immediate denial point to Nick as the father. It wasn't beyond a shadow of doubt with these two who was/wasn't the father. The writers wanted Nick as the father and thus eliminated any doubt in the characters by making it seem as though Adalind and Sean actually never slept together that night. Either that or Kelly was conceived months after that scene. Perhaps they had sex but Adalind wasn't so far along to make Sean the possible daddy. What's the timeline between Diana's kidnapping and Adalind having sex with Nick?
(10-24-2017, 05:06 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind's reaction when she heard she was pregnant and Renard's immediate denial point to Nick as the father. It wasn't beyond a shadow of doubt with these two who was/wasn't the father. The writers wanted Nick as the father and thus eliminated any doubt in the characters by making it seem as though Adalind and Sean actually never slept together that night. Either that or Kelly was conceived months after that scene. Perhaps they had sex but Adalind wasn't so far along to make Sean the possible daddy. What's the timeline between Diana's kidnapping and Adalind having sex with Nick?

Or? maybe this time around, Sean was (cough) smart enough to use a condom. When he conceived Diana, it was on an impulse to satisfy his royal horny-ess of Juliette. Something we all seem to forget. If it wasn't for Sean's infatuation of Juliette, Diana would have not been conceived.
Pages: 1 2