Grimm Forum

Full Version: What kind of wesen was the priest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reviewing first season, and the one where they have fighting and killing for sport. I just looked at the episode names but didn't know which one. I've always wanted to know if anybody knows what kind of wesen the priest was. Renard visited the church and spoke to this young priest in the confessional, and later, in the barn he cleaned the clock of the dastardly parole officer who was running the fights. Or maybe could guess what kind he was - it was filmed from a bit of a distance, so for me, there was no telling. Could he have been sort of like the El Cucuy? If the series had continued, it would be cool to revisit this priest in some way.

My oopsie if I put this in the wrong area of the forum. Blush
I looked at the grimm wikia page to see if the fellas there were able to give a specie for the priest. They listed the priest as an as unknown wesen . Is it too late to reach out to (former) grimm producers on twitter? Smile
(09-18-2017, 05:03 PM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]I looked at the grimm wikia page to see if the fellas there were able to give a specie for the priest. They listed the priest as an as unknown wesen . Is it too late to reach out to (former) grimm producers on twitter? Smile

Oh, that's a pretty good idea!

I don't mess at all with fb, and I only pass on petitions on twitter.

In that case, though, I'm willing to bet they left it open. Makes it more interesting that way.
(09-18-2017, 05:10 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that's a pretty good idea!

Lol. You can run with it.

I agree it does make it interesting to keep it open. There were actually a few other 'unknown wesen' on the show.
(09-21-2017, 02:17 AM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2017, 05:10 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, that's a pretty good idea!

Lol. You can run with it.

I agree it does make it interesting to keep it open. There were actually a few other 'unknown wesen' on the show.

Gnaw...I'm too lazy!

I was just wondering out loud there for a second. Big Grin

It was fun to spot familiar wesen in the jail when Hank and Nick visited the guy on death row for killing one of the two Wendigos that tried to 'have him for dinner'! One of them was just like the police in that other precinct that had gone BC. And that is one of my absolute favorite episodes (the Wendigo one).
Maybe the specifics on that Wesen wasn’t important enough to invest the time and money to develop a new or re-use a Wesen used in the past as a hit-person. Such as a Hundjager or a Pfichttreue and leave it to our imagination.
(09-21-2017, 11:12 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the specifics on that Wesen wasn’t important enough to invest the time and money to develop a new or re-use a Wesen used in the past as a hit-person. Such as a Hundjager or a Pfichttreue and leave it to our imagination.

Yes! Absolutely true (using our imagination).

I'm just another crazy Grimm fan - showed up here round about the time they axed it. Another one late to the party.