Grimm Forum

Full Version: Gotham season 3 deleted scenes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-29-2017, 10:31 PM)WispyWillow Wrote: [ -> ]

Just imagine how much cash was spent to shoot all these scenes and end up on the cutting room floor? BTW, anyone else wonders how Morena Baccarin would have fared in the “Juliette role”? Any comments?
(08-29-2017, 10:55 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, anyone else wonders how Morena Baccarin would have fared in the “Juliette role”? Any comments?

IMHO, Morena is a better actress so she might have been able to make the character more likeable and the relationship with Nick more developed.

She is also hotter so shallow people like me would have enjoyed seeing her on screen more.
(08-30-2017, 05:13 AM)thecdn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 10:55 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, anyone else wonders how Morena Baccarin would have fared in the “Juliette role”? Any comments?

IMHO, Morena is a better actress so she might have been able to make the character more likeable and the relationship with Nick more developed.

She is also hotter so shallow people like me would have enjoyed seeing her on screen more.

You can make that 3 for 3 because I agree with both of you.

Morena's character on Gotham took a dark turn this season on Gotham and she pulled it off. She and Erin Richards have become more interesting when letting their wild sides show. I think she would've been pretty good in Juliette's role but the writing would've let her down too. Gotham pulls off that wacky stuff better than Grimm. It's a big part of the show's charm.
(08-30-2017, 09:05 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]She and Erin Richards have become more interesting when letting their wild sides show.

Evil Barbara is fun and smoking hot. Morena was good at being bad.
(08-30-2017, 09:22 AM)thecdn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2017, 09:05 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]She and Erin Richards have become more interesting when letting their wild sides show.

Babs became my favorite character in season 2. She and Nygma have been the top characters on the show for me for the last two seasons.
(08-30-2017, 10:11 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2017, 09:22 AM)thecdn Wrote: [ -> ]

Babs became my favorite character in season 2. She and Nygma have been the top characters on the show for me for the last two seasons.

Yea, How about that Erin Richards opposite Morena as Adalind?

You guys are just a bunch of sick puppies. errr i mean, We!
(08-30-2017, 11:52 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, How about that Erin Richards opposite Morena as Adalind?

I'd have to keep Claire as Adalind. At least I'm not more than two full decades older than her like I am with Erin. I feel like a dirty old man as it is Confused