Grimm Forum

Full Version: Is Zerestor a man or woman ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man. I not see tits.
You do have a way with words, Brandon. XD
(06-28-2017, 06:17 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]You do have a way with words, Brandon. XD
You have to overlook his language. I don't think English is his 1st language. I know whats it like. American English has more exceptions to the rules than rules.

Not only just a man but let’s not forget the big one, a PEDOPHILE!
(06-28-2017, 06:36 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2017, 06:17 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]You do have a way with words, Brandon. XD
You have to overlook his language. I don't think English is his 1st language. I know whats it like. American English has more exceptions to the rules than rules.

Not only just a man but let’s not forget the big one, a PEDOPHILE!

Well, I was just trying to make a good-natured ribbing. I debated whether or not to use a smilie.
They referred to Z as a demon. In Europe demons could be either male and/or female, as the situation demanded. In Grimm, they seemed to indicate it was a male, needing a female to make hundreds of children.
Did like Brandon's observation.
(06-28-2017, 06:49 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]They referred to Z as a demon. In Europe demons could be either male and/or female, as the situation demanded. In Grimm, they seemed to indicate it was a male, needing a female to make hundreds of children.

eric, you from Europe?
(06-28-2017, 06:55 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2017, 06:49 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]They referred to Z as a demon. In Europe demons could be either male and/or female, as the situation demanded. In Grimm, they seemed to indicate it was a male, needing a female to make hundreds of children.

eric, you from Europe?
No, I am a former member of a religious order, lots of theological studies, also history was college major.
(06-29-2017, 06:57 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2017, 06:55 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]

eric, you from Europe?
No, I am a former member of a religious order, lots of theological studies, also history was college major.

Me, I was born, as the crow flies, an hour or so from Mount Vesuvius. Long time ago.