Grimm Forum

Full Version: Saying Goodbye to Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is my last post on this forum, unless I can't help myself and come back one day! Grimm is gone at least for now and that makes me really sad. Grimm was the little Friday TV show that started out with an awesome story that made me love some characters and hate others with a passion!

I am going to really miss reading the different perspectives by the various posters on this forum and how passionate we are about Grimm!Big Grin

Take Care,

Renardfan99

Tongue
(06-23-2017, 09:42 AM)Renardfan99 Wrote: [ -> ]Today is my last post on this forum, unless I can't help myself and come back one day! Grimm is gone at least for now and that makes me really sad. Grimm was the little Friday TV show that started out with an awesome story that made me love some characters and hate others with a passion!

I am going to really miss reading the different perspectives by the various posters on this forum and how passionate we are about Grimm!Big Grin

Take Care,

Renardfan99

Tongue

Ciao
(06-23-2017, 09:42 AM)Renardfan99 Wrote: [ -> ]Today is my last post on this forum, unless I can't help myself and come back one day! Grimm is gone at least for now and that makes me really sad. Grimm was the little Friday TV show that started out with an awesome story that made me love some characters and hate others with a passion!

Take Care,

Renardfan99

Tongue

To borrow a phrase from the end of Thunderheart, "There is no word in Sioux for goodbye." Well, there is no word in Grimmworld for goodbye" either!

And lurking is a fine Grimmish word - take care, Renardfan99 - hope to 'sense' you lurking.
Big Grin