Grimm Forum

Full Version: Fanfic collaboration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am about to start a Grimm fanfic project and wanted to know if anyone is interested in collaborating on such a project... I think it would be great fun for some grimmforum people to work on such a collaboration and thyan share it with the rest of the forum... I can set up a site and grant access to those interested... I would want to keep the group small so if interested, reply or PM me soon... Anyone?
Oh and I'm only going to consider people who have been posting... NO new members will be considered the first time around but if you are interested in participating, resister and start posting, build a reputation here because if this works out I will do it again Smile
Hey this is a really great idea! We've got some really great writers here at Grimm Forum, and I think some really great fan fiction can come out of the collaboration.

I'm not sure what kind of site you plan on setting up, but I can offer to help you with free web hosting space with Cpanel and all that, if that is of interest to you.
I was just going to set up a free site but any help would be awesome!
Yeah that won't be a problem. I'd recommend you setup a Wordpress powered site, and I can help you set it up.

I can also setup a subdomain for you. So for example http://fanfic.grimmforum.com. Or if you'd like to purchase your own domain name, I can route the webspace to it too. Smile
Sound great.
If anyone is interested I have a short synopsis of my idea up on a free site... If those who want to participate don't like it we can brainstorm another... If you are considering participating PM me and I'll send you the link... For those who aren't wanting to participate, you'll have to wait Tongue
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to start 2 projects so we can have more room for participation... In my experience more than 3 or 4 people on a project = too many stirring one pot... I will see when this one gets going if my life has room for another (I am starting a new job next week and will be more time limited so if someone else is willing to take the lead on project 2 that would be great.
Anyone interested in leading project 2?