Grimm Forum

Full Version: Death scenes. Who had the best moments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is appreciating the art/scene and not about being morbid.

I really loved Adalind's death scene. The 'hexengrab' and swing was great followed by Zestorer's sick move but Rosalee's final moment of death was my favorite. I loved how she used her eyes to tell Monroe how she loved him.
Rosalee and Monroe, Wu and then Juliette ('No regrets'). I think Sasha is one of the finest actors around, but didn't care for his death scene.
I like Adalind's axe to the chest and blood spray, I rewatched that a few times. Favorite was Monrosalee.
Adalind's was good for sure...swinging the ax. At least she got a shot in!

Eve's was the best though. She fought it like a champ, even without her Biest, then gave the "No Regrets" to Nick and told to go get Z. Pretty heroic moment for a character that was the most abused on the series.
Sean's was one of the saddest. His looking into Diana's eyes and getting no emotional response.
Monroe and Rosalee was one of the most romantic.
Eve would be the next best death scene. This is the second time Nick cried while holding her dying body. Then to have her last words be no regret.

Adalind last use of her power was the best I have seen of her in six seasons. The ax in the chest was really graphic.

There is one thing about Eve's death scene. She said she had found her purpose. But was that the hexenbiest talking. But even as a human she made a vow that she was not through. It made it clear she was a changed person.
(04-01-2017, 09:51 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]But even as a human she made a vow that she was not through. It made it clear she was a changed person.

Yes, I agree with this and I believe that was the point behind losing her hexenbeist for a short time was to show she had changed and it was voluntarily.
I have to say Rosalee and Monroe
Daddy Sean (broke your heart when he was gasping his final breath and all he could say is Diana and she just smirked /coldness)and that's all he saw before he died....I am glad he does not remember that..but Diana does ( I will blame Z who by now had Diana under his spell and that's why she stand motionless when Z stabbed him in the chest
I guess Adalind, Juliette , Poor Wu and then Hank
I don't know if it was intentional, but having the Zerstorer force Juliette to stab herself was a nice callback to the scene where she forced Nick to shoot at Monroe. About time some of that bad karma finally caught up with her.
Z did pretty well, considering he had no lines and you couldn't see his face.
Eve's was the best. My only nit is Nick still can't get her name right.
Pages: 1 2