Grimm Forum

Full Version: The show we love is gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
in one word describe what you are feeling about the last episode of Grimm

I am MadAngry
Wistful...
I'm just sad. Soooo sad that it's ending. Sad
Took me 12 years to finally find another TV-show again that i care a lot for and now it's ending.
I'm really devastated. Sad
After today there will be a huge gap in my live and i don't know how to fill it.
(03-31-2017, 03:38 PM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just sad. Soooo sad that it's ending. Sad
Took me 12 years to finally find another TV-show again that i care a lot for and now it's ending.
After today there will be a huge gap in my live and i don't know how to fill it.

Take up Genealogy. It is the biggest time black-hole ever invented. Seriously...
I too will be sad to see this show go. But from the start, Grimm was always the underdog, being casted on Friday nights from the beginning. Yet, it's lasted far longer than many shows because of its strong fan base - and you can see that right here at this forum. You all have been so dedicated to this show, if the show creators ever lurk this forum, I bet you've all made them proud. I think the great fan base really makes Grimm stand out from many shows on the air.

As a Portland native I've always been proud to have this show film in my hometown. Grimm has made a significant impact on our film industry here, and with Portlandia also airing its final season next year, it's really an end of an era for the city of Portland. It's been really cool to see so many familiar places on the show, seeing friends getting casted with minor roles, and has been interesting to see their production crew make creative decisions to alter Portland. I can't forget how they turned an armory/theater into a bookstore, or when Nick goes through a door, he ends up on the other side of Portland. It has been fun for me to notice these changes.
Very sad. I kept posting about getting answers in Season 8Sad. I have enjoyed a lot of shows, this is the only fan site I have been an active poster. I know my life will go on, but I will miss this show and site. I can't see any shows on NBC I think of worth watching. Maybe that is why TV Guide lists NBC below CW and Fox-sees a lot of others view it the same way.
funny ending; the deaths were so...................funny and lame.
(03-31-2017, 03:38 PM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just sad. Soooo sad that it's ending. Sad
I finding 'Lucifer' not a bad replacement. does have a few, same elements, like Grimm.
Already nostalgic.
What I think is interesting. In the epilogue the trailer had all new props. the trailer even had a new modern look. It is as if a future spin-off would not need any of the original props to continue forward. The even set in far enough in the future to explain why there is not spice shop or any of the original cast in there current positions. If they did do a spin off any of the original characters would either have to be played by someone else or they would need to be aged with makeup. Like some one else said 20 years would make them in their sixties.

Even though the show is gone the way it ended makes it a show that would be enjoyable to watch again and again. Knowing where they are going. Gives you a different view of the show because you can't help but thank. what if they knew then what they know now. There are so many conflicts that would have played so much different if Juliette had of been a hexenbiest at the time.

Of course I like many other would have loved to see Nick and Juliette as a hexenbiest fighting together. The way it played out in a lot of ways makes a better combination.

One note at the end when Diana opens up the weapons closet. You should have been able to see a part of a super soaker. one of those jokes that people who watch the show would get. Since Diana only had to change her eyes does that mean she does not have a complete hexenbiest woge. Is she a new style of hexenbiest.
Pages: 1 2 3