Grimm Forum

Full Version: S6E13 - The End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(04-01-2017, 09:09 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 08:31 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a blooper because he looked for it specifically after being reunited with Adalind. He took it off barely two minutes earlier and the magic stick is replaced by a magic staff.

When Z left the gas station his staff had a glowing crystal on top that we never see again. Was their originally a crystal on the staff and producers and director cut that part out and the blooper was they left it for that one scene. What do you think?
I think it just glowed like there was a crystal in it.
I doubt I have much to add to what others have posted. I'll only say I enjoyed the episode, but I thought the reset was kind of lame. Sad as it is to say, I think it would have been better if a FEW of the characters stayed dead. But, that's just me.Confused

It was great to see Mary Mastrantonio back again. Never say never, I guess! Smile

The show definitely left the door open for a potential spinoff with Kelly and big sis Diana. Don't know if they'll do it, but it's there. Dodgy
I honestly didn't want anyone to die, I'm a softie that way but I can see why the overall retcon of all of those deaths can be jarring to some. I'm past the point when I need death in order to appreciate the weight of a story and the consequences of characters' actions. So a simple HEA ending for a "fairytales" show is fine by me. These characters, most of them had already suffered a lot during the course of the show. Those deaths sticking would have seemed too gratuitous to me
Think that quote its from the bible. Psalms." jehovah is my sheperd, nothing will lack me.
No one's mentioned how Z was suddenly speaking English yet lol
The glowing thing in the staff is a universal translator.
If learned in the previous chapter.
(04-01-2017, 10:58 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]The glowing thing in the staff is a universal translator.

Ahahahahaha!
(04-01-2017, 09:32 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 09:09 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 08:31 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a blooper because he looked for it specifically after being reunited with Adalind. He took it off barely two minutes earlier and the magic stick is replaced by a magic staff.

When Z left the gas station his staff had a glowing crystal on top that we never see again. Was their originally a crystal on the staff and producers and director cut that part out and the blooper was they left it for that one scene. What do you think?
I think it just glowed like there was a crystal in it.

There are behind pictures of Eve (see below) holding that crystal and researching it a book that exist.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater
Oh i definitely wouldn't want to be the wesen put on notice by the Burkhardt family unit, pretty sure they'd have to scrape the remains
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31