Grimm Forum

Full Version: Will the next episode be the action ending with S6E13 being the happy ending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will epiode 12 be the action ending with episode 13 for the most part be the happy ending?
(03-18-2017, 06:43 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Will epiode 12 be the action ending with episode 13 for the most part be the happy ending?

I think the action will stretch into episode 13 according to the synopsis of The End. In the promo they look like they also put in scenes from the finale just like they did with the 6x11 promo.
(03-18-2017, 06:50 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2017, 06:43 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Will epiode 12 be the action ending with episode 13 for the most part be the happy ending?

I think the action will stretch into episode 13 according to the synopsis of The End. In the promo they look like they also put in scenes from the finale just like they did with the 6x11 promo.
Likely so but how much, maybe just the clean up?
(03-18-2017, 06:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2017, 06:50 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]

Likely so but how much, maybe just the clean up?

Depends on what the happy endings are, they can decide to dedicate just last 10 minutes of the show to flash forward scenes which show what happened after the battle and how the characters are moving on with their lives.

Hi js. I'm thinking that from the episode synopsis that the action definately carries on into the final episode. But as @grimmbiest posted they can resolve the remaining issues in the last 15 minutes or so.

If they try to resolve them at all. Remember the show's tendency to just leave things dangling. Sad Besides maybe they might want to leave things open for a spin-off with some of the characters.

IMO Nick and perhaps one or two other characters are going to end up dead and that's the end of their story. Dodgy
Well G&K said if Grimm ended today (as we know it does) and someone picks the series up like Hulu or Nexflix, they said that the show would not miss a beat and would resume where they left off

But it would be in poor taste to leave things dangling..like that..I think the 1st 35 minutes at least is the turning point and the death of this beast and the remaining minutes could be the survivors .. having flash backs of from the entire 6 years and then at the end everyone leaves to go back home and then there is something bubbling in the mirror.....
A barrage of flashbacks at the end would be filler on overload. Everyone blowing a sigh of relief and returning to their established lives, then viewers glimpsing the next threat at the last second would pretty much be a typical season finale as opposed to a series finale.

Didn’t Reggie Lee state in an interview that if the Grimm continued or produced a spinoff, the characters wouldn’t be the as they are now? Renard’s contact feared that change would occur now that the two worlds had connected. That could be a lead-in to what RL was referring to. Everyone may technically survive, but everyone may be sufficiently changed to set them on a different path moving forward.
I think the action will conclude in 613 and we might get a "Deathly Hallows" kind of epilogue at the very end that gives a glimpse of the characters' lives a few months or years after the final battle.
(03-19-2017, 02:03 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I think the action will conclude in 613 and we might get a "Deathly Hallows" kind of epilogue at the very end that gives a glimpse of the characters' lives a few months or years after the final battle.
Hadn't thought about a Harry Potter ending good point.
(03-19-2017, 02:03 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I think the action will conclude in 613 and we might get a "Deathly Hallows" kind of epilogue at the very end that gives a glimpse of the characters' lives a few months or years after the final battle.

That's an interesting idea. Like @js I didn't think of it. But, now that you bring it up that is a very possible scenario. Dodgy
Pages: 1 2