Grimm Forum

Full Version: Screenspy 6x11 Spoilers: Where The Wild Things Were
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-14-2017, 08:42 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.screenspy.com/articles/grimm-...ings-were/

1) Sean with Adalind will be caught up completely with grim mythology in 611.
2) Adalind and Nick tell each a lot. Adalind will fill in details about Diana powers to Nick.
3) Many angry Germans on the other side.
4) Nick and Eve eats "food" from there.
5) Nick and Eve/Juliette bring closure to their past.
This is what I got from this preview:

1. Adalind (highly likely) knows about the stick because they are telling Sean EVERYTHING.

2. Adalind's (possibly) been the only one keeping things from Nick (or after she confesses about Diana, he confesses about the stick).

3. No more secrets (FINALLY!!!!!)

4. Sean approached the scoobies after Nick's gone to the other side, thereby striking a deal with them.

5. Ultimately, everyone works together for the same thing, there's no subterfuge, or underhanded manipulations.

6. Closure for Nick and Juliette (finally).

7. Nick and Eve chowed on a blutbad, eww.

Edit: 8. Eve is on the other side, Nick has followed, Adalind wants to follow but is prevented from doing so, either by the mirror or the scoobies talking her down from joining the suicide squad of two that's already on the other side.
(03-14-2017, 09:06 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I got from this preview:

1. Adalind (highly likely) knows about the stick because they are telling Sean EVERYTHING.

2. Adalind's (possibly) been the only one keeping things from Nick (or after she confesses about Diana, he confesses about the stick).

4. Sean approached the scoobies after Nick's gone to the other side, thereby striking a deal with them.

5. Ultimately, everyone works together for the same thing, there's no subterfuge, or underhanded manipulations.

Edit: 8. Eve is on the other side, Nick has followed, Adalind wants to follow but is prevented from doing so, either by the mirror or the scoobies talking her down from joining the suicide squad of two that's already on the other side.

I agree with you past a 100%. We have (the viewers) finally will get an episode of redemtion from 2 parties. The closure that was long over due.
Nick & Juliette "closure" and Nick and Adalind "no more secrets".
Finally!
(03-14-2017, 09:00 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 08:42 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.screenspy.com/articles/grimm-...ings-were/

2) Adalind and Nick tell each a lot. Adalind will fill in details about Diana powers to Nick.
Hi Mary,
Grimm has several plot lines that have not yet been resolved. For example, where are the Coins of Zakynthos?
Will Nick, Adalind and Renard reveal anything the viewers don't already know?
Item 5, “None of Us are Who We Used to Be” could explain some of the troubled relationship of Nick and Juliette. The spoiler says:
Quote:“None of us are who we used to be,” Eve tells Nick, accidentally paraphrasing Alice in Wonderland this week.

She could do worse. Wonderland is a perfect metaphor for everything that happens in Friday’s trippy installment. Even Wu comments that “I suppose this is how Alice felt falling down the rabbit hole.”

Of course, Eve is referencing her and Nick’s past, Juliette’s horrific actions and a whole lot more. If you were wondering if this former couple would ever get the opportunity to bring closure to their relationship, or even to speak candidly about their past and issues of guilt and responsibility, then the answer is a resounding yes.

There is some truly great dialogue in this tonally perfect moment.
If FrankenEve does not know who she is or was how can she explain what happened? She rejects any ownership of "Juliette’s horrific actions" and said regrets only that Nick didn't bury Juliette. It seems that FrankenEve possesses Juliette's memories and resides in Juliette's body (corpse?) yet claims she is not Juliette. So can the emotionless Wooden Woman explain who she is? Does Juliette's memory bank actually recall Juliette's "guilt and responsibility"?
What does Jennifer Griffin, mean by "tonally perfect moment?" Will FrankenEve be singing an aria to Nick that he accepts as atonement?
N G
(03-14-2017, 10:07 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 09:00 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Mary,
Grimm has several plot lines that have not yet been resolved. For example, where are the Coins of Zakynthos?
Will Nick, Adalind and Renard reveal anything the viewers don't already know?
Item 5, “None of Us are Who We Used to Be” could explain some of the troubled relationship of Nick and Juliette. The spoiler says:
Quote:“None of us are who we used to be,” Eve tells Nick, accidentally paraphrasing Alice in Wonderland this week.

She could do worse. Wonderland is a perfect metaphor for everything that happens in Friday’s trippy installment. Even Wu comments that “I suppose this is how Alice felt falling down the rabbit hole.”

Of course, Eve is referencing her and Nick’s past, Juliette’s horrific actions and a whole lot more. If you were wondering if this former couple would ever get the opportunity to bring closure to their relationship, or even to speak candidly about their past and issues of guilt and responsibility, then the answer is a resounding yes.

There is some truly great dialogue in this tonally perfect moment.
If FrankenEve does not know who she is or was how can she explain what happened? She rejects any ownership of "Juliette’s horrific actions" and said regrets only that Nick didn't bury Juliette. It seems that FrankenEve possesses Juliette's memories and resides in Juliette's body (corpse?) yet claims she is not Juliette. So can the emotionless Wooden Woman explain who she is? Does Juliette's memory bank actually recall Juliette's "guilt and responsibility"?
What does Jennifer Griffin, mean by "tonally perfect moment?" Will FrankenEve be singing an aria to Nick that he accepts as atonement?
N G

I am betting the many angry Germans on the other side are mad at the mirror monster.
I also gather...Nick and Eve will make it back in this episode...so everybody can come clean ..Adalind does nt come clean before Nick leaves in the mirror????

I wonder what deal Sean made to get him to get up to speed about everything??
It says Adalind coming clean will unite Nick, Adalind and everyone else under a common purpose. I would think either it would make or break the relationship. With Nick and Juliette having closure. Also having Sean being brought up to speed which means Adalind will have trust in Sean. This is going to make it interesting where the relationships are at the end of this episode.
(03-14-2017, 09:06 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I got from this preview:

@rp, it does indeed seem that finally Tongue we shall see some issues resolved. IMHO about time. I was getting tired of the "filler" episodes this season. While I enjoyed a few of them, I thought the time could have been better spent resolving some of the shows' issues and dropped plotlines. Just to give the fans some closure. Undecided

Several of these things are mentioned here on this thread. Such as @Newguy: What the heck happened to the Coins of Zakyntos? Etc..Dodgy
i keep on asking myself on how come is closure when eve really doesn't owe juliette anything or did she miraculously become juliette again and starting having those feelings about her past cos right now to me, eve is feeling or has present emotions and have memories about her past but has no connection of feeling and emotions to her past life, and if she and juliette are "2 different people", how come there is a closure.
cos up till now it is what eve will do and not juliette.
Pages: 1 2 3