Grimm Forum

Full Version: Ask the Fans: ‘Grimm’ Showrunners Want Your Answers to These 9 Questions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice that "who do you think we should have killed?" is not one of the questions.
How can it not? This is what Grimm has been reduced to at the final stretch.

(03-01-2017, 09:26 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I notice that "who do you think we should have killed?" is not one of the questions.
I actually don't want anyone to die.
(03-01-2017, 09:33 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]How can it not? This is what Grimm has been reduced to at the final stretch.

(03-01-2017, 09:26 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I notice that "who do you think we should have killed?" is not one of the questions.
Hi RPM,
Several characters have already "died" but came back: Renard, Nick, Juliette. Only Hexenette deserved death as a consequence of her heinous acts of violence. Renard deserved prison. Nick, . . . no comment.
N G
Based on the fact that the writers asked the audience who they want to end up with Nick, Adalind or JuliEve? I strongly believe Nick ends up on alone. I have a feeling he'll pull a mama Kelly and leave his son and everyone for whatever reason they come up with. Bree Turner alluded to a tear jerker ending.
(03-02-2017, 06:05 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2017, 09:33 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]How can it not? This is what Grimm has been reduced to at the final stretch.

Hi RPM,
Several characters have already "died" but came back: Renard, Nick, Juliette. Only Hexenette deserved death as a consequence of her heinous acts of violence. Renard deserved prison. Nick, . . . no comment.
N G

You might as well count Monroe. He was rendered dead in one of the episodes in order to save his life.
(03-04-2017, 08:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You might as well count Monroe. He was rendered dead in one of the episodes in order to save his life.
Good point Iruk! Big Grin Monroe was also sprayed to smell dead. Yuk! Tongue
N G
(03-04-2017, 09:12 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017, 08:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You might as well count Monroe. He was rendered dead in one of the episodes in order to save his life.
Good point Iruk! Big Grin Monroe was also sprayed to smell dead. Yuk! Tongue
N G

You mentioned an interesting connection between the characters, New Guy. With the exception of Sean, Nick, Monroe, and Eve have all been technically dead and all of them have been healed by the stick.