Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
In my view, I believe there is total injustice done to Juliette's character in Grimm. She was in love with Nick, understanding and supporting him all the way. She has turned into Hexenbiest because of those side effects or whatever while trying to help Nick (becoming Grimm Again). I understand she has gone far too much when it comes to Kelly's death. But one should understand its not real her (at least Nick should better know this), its the Hexenbiest in her. She should have got more protection, more love and support from him, which she dint get. Her hatredness towards Adalind is reasonable after all what she has done to her and her boyfriend Nick since the start of the season 1.
Its Adalind who took grimm powers away from Nick and in the process of making him grimm again Juliette had become Hexenbiest, who is held responsible for betraying Nick and his mother. I think its Adalind who should get all the blame (I know that she has done this to get to Diana), if she hadn't taken grimm powers away from him none of this would have happend. Instead i see that Nick is living happily with Adalind (why? because she delivered Kelly. What if another Hexenbiest pretends herself to be Adalind, physically gets involved with him and delivers a baby named "Marie". Is Nick going to love her too. (no wonder this might happenConfused)).
I understand that its for kelly at the first, but he started loving her which shouldnt have happend. She has so much negative shades in her. If something wrong happens to her, she will not hesitate to destroy others in the process getting what she wants. She takes revenge even on innocent (she made Juliette went into coma when Nick took away her powers). and now we see that she is loving and happliy enjoying family life with Nick.The one (Juliette /the new Eve)who truley loved Nick, is suffering so much inside. and we see that she still is in love with Nick and it seems Nick doesnt care about it anymore.
Your view sums up my outlook on the subject exactly. I could even find the Nick and Adalind relationship having some validity. Except it seems to constantly be at the expense of Juliette / Eve. Eve in season 5 was a satisfying character because she had made a life for herself. Now in season 6 they are back to her going back to what she has lost and what it could have been. At some point Eve needs to catch a break. To have the person that has caused all the chaos and confusion end up with a happy life. Yet the character that has looked out for others ends up feeling loss and broken makes for a unbalanced story.

I am glad Adalind changed and found someone to settle down with. It just feels uncomfortable for Juliette / Eve to be the loser. People want to make Juliette the bad guy for being involved with Kelly's death. That and the trailer fire I see as a response to being very angry and wanting revenge. People understand Adalind wanting revenge for the group taking Diana. But that is and action that can and has been corrected. What happened to Juliette can not be corrected, and it completely changed her life. She can not just ignore it. The way Adalind learned to ignore not having Diana. To me Adalind selling her child for personal reasons is far worse then anything Juliette has done. At the same time Juliette becoming Adalind to get Nick his powers back. Is a bigger sacrifice then anything Adalind has done.
(03-01-2017, 12:11 AM)bj123 Wrote: [ -> ]In my view, I believe there is total injustice done to Juliette's character in Grimm. She was in love with Nick, understanding and supporting him all the way. She has turned into Hexenbiest because of those side effects or whatever while trying to help Nick (becoming Grimm Again). I understand she has gone far too much when it comes to Kelly's death. But one should understand its not real her (at least Nick should better know this), its the Hexenbiest in her. She should have got more protection, more love and support from him, which she dint get. Her hatredness towards Adalind is reasonable after all what she has done to her and her boyfriend Nick since the start of the season 1.
Its Adalind who took grimm powers away from Nick and in the process of making him grimm again Juliette had become Hexenbiest, who is held responsible for betraying Nick and his mother. I think its Adalind who should get all the blame (I know that she has done this to get to Diana), if she hadn't taken grimm powers away from him none of this would have happend. Instead i see that Nick is living happily with Adalind (why? because she delivered Kelly. What if another Hexenbiest pretends herself to be Adalind, physically gets involved with him and delivers a baby named "Marie". Is Nick going to love her too. (no wonder this might happenConfused)).
I understand that its for kelly at the first, but he started loving her which shouldnt have happend. She has so much negative shades in her. If something wrong happens to her, she will not hesitate to destroy others in the process getting what she wants. She takes revenge even on innocent (she made Juliette went into coma when Nick took away her powers). and now we see that she is loving and happliy enjoying family life with Nick.The one (Juliette /the new Eve)who truley loved Nick, is suffering so much inside. and we see that she still is in love with Nick and it seems Nick doesnt care about it anymore.

Juliette/Eve and Adalind no longer hate each other in fact they work well together. Adalind and her children are in constant danger and are not living happy lives. I proud to say Juliette/Eve has learned to control her hexenbeist and is in charge of her life choices. In fact, IMO Juliette/Eve no longer needs the scooby gang and can choice to leave at any time. Nick, Sean and Adalind will have to fix a lot to save the children or if needed to prevent them from possibly even being born. In the end, IMO Adalind will have to make the hard choice to lose everything for the greater good because of knowing the scooby gang despite knowing she may never know them in the new reality. IMO the last thing the shows needs is another baby who the scoobies cannot protect. Juliette/Eve and Nick are adults who understand how the current children are not safe at all. Juliette/Eve and Adalind are working together for a greater purpose with the rest of the gang and I am proud of them both. Please note, I do not believe either women needs to be having sex with the lead to be important or happy.

(03-01-2017, 12:56 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Your view sums up my outlook on the subject exactly. I could even find the Nick and Adalind relationship having some validity. Except it seems to constantly be at the expense of Juliette / Eve. Eve in season 5 was a satisfying character because she had made a life for herself. Now in season 6 they are back to her going back to what she has lost and what it could have been. At some point Eve needs to catch a break. To have the person that has caused all the chaos and confusion end up with a happy life. Yet the character that has looked out for others ends up feeling loss and broken makes for a unbalanced story.

I am glad Adalind changed and found someone to settle down with. It just feels uncomfortable for Juliette / Eve to be the loser. People want to make Juliette the bad guy for being involved with Kelly's death. That and the trailer fire I see as a response to being very angry and wanting revenge. People understand Adalind wanting revenge for the group taking Diana. But that is and action that can and has been corrected. What happened to Juliette can not be corrected, and it completely changed her life. She can not just ignore it. The way Adalind learned to ignore not having Diana. To me Adalind selling her child for personal reasons is far worse then anything Juliette has done. At the same time Juliette becoming Adalind to get Nick his powers back. Is a bigger sacrifice then anything Adalind has done.

The greatest flaw in this whole thinking is the belief that women are competing only with other women when they can work together. Juliette/Eve and Adalind are empowered and working together proving that they can change things for the better. I wish Nick and Sean could work together as well as those two are right now. IMO no one will be tricking these ladies not to work together.
I am not sure what children you feel is in danger. We have seen Diana can kill anything that comes her way. If anything Diana is capable of protecting the group far better then they can protect her. That is why Sean was not worried when Grossante took her. Conrad is the only one that ever made any kind of threat that involved Kelly.

It is only comments on this forum that are speculating a new time line or new reality. The interviews and synopsis indicate there is another dimension not another reality. The mirror goes to the underworld. The mirror showed the same place as seen in the death grip.

The comment never said they are competing. Eve is not trying to replace Adalind. She is not even trying to get Nick back. She is showing signs of missing what could have been.
(03-01-2017, 02:30 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what children you feel is in danger. We have seen Diana can kill anything that comes her way. If anything Diana is capable of protecting the group far better then they can protect her. That is why Sean was not worried when Grossante took her. Conrad is the only one that ever made any kind of threat that involved Kelly.

It is only comments on this forum that are speculating a new time line or new reality. The interviews and synopsis indicate there is another dimension not another reality. The mirror goes to the underworld. The mirror showed the same place as seen in the death grip.

The comment never said they are competing. Eve is not trying to replace Adalind. She is not even trying to get Nick back. She is showing signs of missing what could have been.

IMO Diana is not safe from the green eyed monster. Kelly's dad is both a cop and a grimm so he is not safe either.

If Eve is not competing with Adalind in you mind why are you writing so much about comparing the two? Why not compare them with other characters?

(03-01-2017, 02:30 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what children you feel is in danger. We have seen Diana can kill anything that comes her way. If anything Diana is capable of protecting the group far better then they can protect her. That is why Sean was not worried when Grossante took her. Conrad is the only one that ever made any kind of threat that involved Kelly.

Can you tell me why they seem be going from 611 July/August 2016 to 612 March 24 2017 in between 2 shows? I am very open to your ideas on this.
Quote:IMO Diana is not safe from the green eyed monster.
Eve repelled the monster, then so could Diana.

Quote:If Eve is not competing with Adalind in you mind why are you writing so much about comparing the two? Why not compare them with other characters?

The comment only consider Adalind and Eve because they are the only two characters that are built around the drama in their lives.
They are also the only two characters that have personal interactions with Nick.
(03-01-2017, 02:45 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Eve repelled the monster, then so could Diana.

Eve was hurt by monster and Diana can be kidnapped without a way to come home.

(03-01-2017, 02:45 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The comment only consider Adalind and Eve because they are the only two characters that are built around the drama in their lives.
They are also the only two characters that have personal interactions with Nick.

IMO all their characters have drama in their lives and interact with Nick personally. IMO the only thing these 2 women did in common was sleep with Nick which is not important to the story except for baby Kelly.

Can you tell me why they seem be going from 611 July/August 2016 to 612 March 24 2017 in between 2 shows? I am very open to your ideas on this.
Quote:Eve was hurt by monster and Diana can be kidnapped without a way to come home.
Eve feel back and hit her head. The monster did not hurt her. We don't know if the monster can pull anyone in. Reading the up coming synopsis. It sounds like it take work to cross over.

Quote:IMO all their characters have drama in their lives and interact with Nick personally. IMO the only thing these 2 women did in common was sleep with Nick which is not important to the story except for baby Kelly.

I will be more specific. They are the only two characters that have drama in there relationship.
(03-01-2017, 12:11 AM)bj123 Wrote: [ -> ]In my view, I believe there is total injustice done to Juliette's character in Grimm. She was in love with Nick, understanding and supporting him all the way. She has turned into Hexenbiest because of those side effects or whatever while trying to help Nick (becoming Grimm Again). I understand she has gone far too much when it comes to Kelly's death. But one should understand its not real her (at least Nick should better know this), its the Hexenbiest in her. She should have got more protection, more love and support from him, which she dint get. Her hatredness towards Adalind is reasonable after all what she has done to her and her boyfriend Nick since the start of the season 1.

Whether I like Nadalind or not I am really getting a little tired of the poor little Juliette act. She had every chance to be with Nick even after being made a hexenbiest, which she decide to do even though Nick kept saying no. She is the one who left him this is something that everyone seems to just let slide. She was never forced to do anything she did she didn't go to any of her friends for help she went to Sean for goodness!! She is the one who threw away her life with Nick a few times actually again as I've said before she refused his request to marry him, she completely embraced being a hexenbiest she.even said so to Nick, who by the way has had pretty crappy life lately himself but he didn't do the things that Juliette did to the people who loved him. Let's remember all the time Nick spent trying to find and help her he said he would never hurt and he didn't no matter what terrible things she did to the people he loves. I'm so tired of people saying poor Juliette she is a product of her own making in most part. At least Adalind has told the people she hurt she is sorry and asked for forgiveness from all of them. Never heard that from Juliette all ahe does is blame Eve that's not taking any responsibility for anything.
She turned away from all the people who truly loved her and tried to actually kill them all at one time or another. So forgive me if I feel like the woman who was instrumental in having Nicks mother be killed is having a hard time right now just don't buy it. I understand things have happened to her that shouldn't have but again she did not really want help or she wouldnt have turned away so completely from Nick. That is like saying my childhood was just awful so it's OK if I kill my parents or other people who I felt didn't help me really don't think so.
After this latest rant of mine I promise to never discuss this subject again
Yes, Juliette threw her life away when Nick didn't say/do the "right" things when she demanded it of him. Nick even said he never dumped her. She left him. She went on a rampage soon after Nick failed her "kiss the hexenbiest" test. Nick did try to help her and he loved her until the very "end" even after Trubel "killed" her. She made her choices like everyone else on this show and there are consequences, for her, it's the fact that Nick has moved on with the mother of his son, something that would have never happened because of her choices.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44