Grimm Forum

Full Version: Who am I?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eve saw herself in the mirror and mused Who am I, who are you? She is starting to try to understand her new self. There is no going back to normal Juliette or the hyped up Eve of season 5. What does she want and need, what is her status in this new phase of her life? My guess is in the last episode, if she continues to live, she will be shown as leaving Portland to find where her head is(for you whipper snappers, a figure of speech from the 60's). Where she will end up will be resolved in the spin off/movie/books.
Well, that's as good a theory as any and IMHO probably correct. Not sure if the ratings for the show can justify a spin off series or movie. Still, "Firefly" managed a film to close things out with about the same ratings, so who knows. As I understand it, "Grimm" is still very popular overseas. Smile

So, we can keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Books are more likely IMO. Dodgy
(02-25-2017, 11:28 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Eve saw herself in the mirror and mused Who am I, who are you? She is starting to try to understand her new self. There is no going back to normal Juliette or the hyped up Eve of season 5. What does she want and need, what is her status in this new phase of her life? My guess is in the last episode, if she continues to live, she will be shown as leaving Portland to find where her head is(for you whipper snappers, a figure of speech from the 60's). Where she will end up will be resolved in the spin off/movie/books.

Eric,
Is there going to be a spin off? If it is so, it would be good news.
(02-25-2017, 11:28 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]Eve saw herself in the mirror and mused Who am I, who are you? She is starting to try to understand her new self. There is no going back to normal Juliette or the hyped up Eve of season 5. What does she want and need, what is her status in this new phase of her life? My guess is in the last episode, if she continues to live, she will be shown as leaving Portland to find where her head is(for you whipper snappers, a figure of speech from the 60's). Where she will end up will be resolved in the spin off/movie/books.
Hi Eric,
Your words beg the question "where will Eve's head end up."
Answer:
In a box!
[Image: 5736348472bb48d0c81a087a2d75c01e.png]
Both Nick and FrankenEve had flashbacks of Kelly's head in a box. When Diana learns the truth about what happened to her other Mommy, Kelly, will she pull out another dolly (Julexeve) and "spin off" her head? There is still time. Tongue
N G
This episode was all about Eve understanding self. Understanding who she is was something she could not handle in season 4. It was something she ignored in season 5. The question will she be the hexenbiest she is. Adalind has chosen to try and reject it. But her problem is she has only known being a hexenbiest. She seems to go through the motions of what a normal life is. Just like Diana goes through the motions of what a child should be. Both do what they think. Not what the feel or have learned. Eve's problem is she has no idea what it means to be wesen let alone a hexenbiest. We know Eve goes to Adalind for help. It also looks like she will rely on Rosalee. I just hope they let her come to terms with what she is. Not make her like Adalind trying to be something she is not.
How can she be something she's not when she and the writers don't even know what she is?
I think Juliette is approaching the realization of her purpose in life. I think she will soon discover that everything has been leading to this final event when she will be instrumental to the outcome.