Grimm Forum

Full Version: Eve and Sean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
other then the conversation Eve had with Sean in his truck. They have not had a scene together since she left his house in season 4.

There is to much going on for there to be a social meeting. They may put them together in a working situation. Eve and Sean being both outside the circle. would it not make since they bond over there being included back into the group.

Sean has connected with the other character except Rosalee, Monroe and Eve. I am thinking Sean will walking to the shop and that is where Sean meets Eve. Eve and Sean have some unresolved issues. Will it come up that they lived together.

Not saying that Nick and Adalind would care. But Juliette did sleep with Sean. It is why I thought Eve might go back to living with Sean. At this point not enough episodes for her to leave the spice shop.

It says there will be an intimate connection between Eve and Diana. We have seen Sean and Diana have a close relationship. It seems odd that there will not be a Sean, Eve, Diana scene. To me for Eve to join with Sean would a be a good way to relieve the tension Eve is causing between Nick and Adalind. Because Sean has always accepted Juliette being a hexenbiest. I could see her finding peace being with Sean.
I think that would have been plausible, but I don't see our writing team is going to do anything other than putting David and Bitsie back together and then shoving Sasha and Claire together. Not that I favor N/A or N/J/E ship. It's just that they wrote it so that N and A are in 'love'. My fear is that, in 3 episodes, we'll get the sudden reversal of 'love' and ships will suddenly change.
I think the writers want to put David and Bitsie back together, it doesn't matter that they only have a handful of episodes left and it won't really make sense with how differently they wrote the first half of the season with Nick and Adalind. Whatever they do, I wish they'd get it over and done already and actually stick by it, whether it's N/A or it's N/JE, this back and forth is so juvenile and a waste of what little time is left to tell the real story.
After son also rises and Sean friend informs him that Diana has a connection to the symbols which we know is a connection to the underworld. If the group finds out about the contract and ritual which is why Diana is connected. Would the show actually absolve Adalind of responsibility and see it as she was in a tight spot and had no choice. Just like Adalind takes the position that she did not plan what happened to Juliette. The show may have Adalind take the position she did not plan what happened to Diana. She could say Stefanie did not let her read the contact.
It will be interesting if Adalind will be the victim or perpetrator. Will the show blame Eve because of the death grip. Like Monroe blamed Eve for the mirror issue. Will Nick get blamed because of the stick and the cloth. Will they feel he should have left if buried.

If they do create the misplaced blame. Will the characters learn what we as viewers we know. or will that be something we argue about long after the show. The whole idea if they only know that this happened. The connection between what is happening and the contract to this point is ambiguous at best. Just like why is Juliette a hexenbiest is ambiguous.
My guess is that Stefania and the contract will never be brought up.
Quote:My guess is that Stefania and the contract will never be brought up.
If they do bring up the contract. They would not detail how it came to be. I can not see the show letting the characters know Adalind sold her daughter.
I think the contract gave him the right to sell and sell whoever she wanted to, the baby-the Gypsy woman-.
-Adalind just thought to sell it to the woman gypsy.If Diana is connected, so would her mother,including Eva.Also Nick and Sean, and Kelly.
Like a genealogical tree.If Nick had not taken his spirit "HEXENBIEST" away,Maybe she would not have been born.
I hope this show does NOT waste all of the sexiness of Sean Renard on that stiff as a board that should have died in s4, Juliette!
There seems to be a fan contingent that won't be satisfied if any of the characters in Grimm are still unpaired by the end of the series. I'm surprised that nobody has suggested Trubel needs to pair up with Hank or Wu or reveal that she and Josh are a couple with a LDR. Or posted a link to Hank/Wu fanfic.
I'm rooting for Adalind to be a strong, confident single parent at this stage. Not a fan of Nick the waffler or egocentric Sean.
Pages: 1 2