Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm: Will Juliette Take Over Eve? TV guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://www.tvguide.com/news/grimm-video-...e-over-eve

The dreaded stick on Grimm first showed how powerful it was when it began to reverse Hadrian Wall's work in turning Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) into the emotionless, powerful fighter Eve.
Eve has acclimated to the Scooby Gang, formed her own attachment to them and wants to protect them too. But now Juliette is starting to bubble up below Eve's surface and it's not something Eve wants to happen. Tulloch explained to TVGuide.com that Eve, and Juliette, aren't eager for a routine because then the latter would have to deal with the guilt of all the terrible things she did before Nick (David Giuntoli) believed she had died.

Eve wants to stay focused on the task at hand -- destroying the last of Black Claw and figuring out exactly what the stick is and what it can do. Plus, Juliette returning would complicate things between Nick and Adalind (Claire Coffee). The love triangle is what Tulloch gets asked about the most and she promises that fans will be surprised, and hopefully satisfied, by how that turns out.
If so If Juliette were to surface again. Hope Juliette stay away from Nick and Adalind, as should have done from the beginning. Following his life as a "Hexenbiest". No longer as a veterinarian. Travelling to other places and taking another identity.
We've never heard Eve say what she thinks of Juliette, except that she thinks that what Juliette's feelings might be too dangerous to access.

In R/L cases of DID, the "strong" alter personality created to handle what the original personality could not live with often has a rather low opinion of the original, and may even resent the original for its own existence. Like "I didn't ask to be born" on steroids.
(02-14-2017, 10:09 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]If so If Juliette were to surface again. Hope Juliette stay away from Nick and Adalind, as should have done from the beginning. Following his life as a "Hexenbiest". No longer as a veterinarian. Travelling to other places and taking another identity.
Hi Brandon,
I like your word choice "surface again" or resurface as:
Quote:to come again to the surface
IMO, the character FrankenEve was a huge mistake. When Juliette transformed into a Hexenbiest she abandoned all goodness, virtue, ethics and morals to use her power to engage in violent acts of evil and hatred. Even Bitsie Tulloch refers to her as "Evil Juliette" and speaks about her "guilt" about friends and family she had "inadvertently" hurt. She is correct except that the "hurt" she caused was fully intentional.
Recall in "Cry Havoc":
Quote:Trubel asks Nick, "If we do find Juliette, what do you want us to do?" Nick replies, "Kill her."
Then at the end of the episode:
Quote:Nick tells her he is done fighting, and she says, "I know. I wish I was. Goodbye, Nick." She woges and raises her hand, but from behind, Trubel says, "Goodbye Juliette," and shoots her twice with the Doppelarmbrust. Juliette retracts and turns towards Nick, who grabs her as she falls to the ground. She gasps, and blood starts coming out of her mouth. She dies as Nick cries.
Interviews with the writers confirmed; "Yes, Juliette Is Really Dead."
http://www.tvguide.com/news/grimm-season-5-comic-con/
Quote:Moderator Lynette Rice began by asking Greenwalt if Juliette is really dead, likening her death in the finale to Jon Snow's on Game of Thrones as a possible misdirection. He said that yes, she is indeed dead.
Her death was a magnificent example dramatic tragedy. It was a high point for the series. The show filmed the funeral and the viewers should have seen her corpse buried.
You may recall the first scenes where Nick and the Scoobies first encountered the Wooden Woman, FrankenEve. They were not pleased that she was not dead. But she claimed to not be Juliette as you can see from the clip of the scenes of her with Nick and Renard. So now will G&K recant that Juliette died? This thread asks:
Quote:Will Juliette Take Over Eve?
If that is how this series ends, I will avoid any G&K productions.
N G
In the interviews people keep saying everyone will be surprised about the Nick, Adalind, and Juliette resolution. Maybe it will be that Adalind and Eve become close friends and both reject Nick. They end up getting a house together. They could even buy henretta's house.

What is interesting is both women have sleep with both men. That could make for some interesting visits.
(02-14-2017, 11:09 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]In the interviews people keep saying everyone will be surprised about the Nick, Adalind, and Juliette resolution. Maybe it will be that Adalind and Eve become close friends and both reject Nick. They end up getting a house together. They could even buy Henrietta's house.

What is interesting is both women have sleep with both men. That could make for some interesting visits.

For some reason, I think Juliette and Adalind becoming friends is more likely than either one ending up with Nick. I can't really explain why I feel that way other then expecting that's the type of swerve this show will go for. It may be written that way so neither one will end up as the "loser" in all of this. I'm not saying Nick is a prize but you know it will be perceived that way in part of the fandom if one of them does end up with Nick.
(02-14-2017, 11:22 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2017, 11:09 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]In the interviews people keep saying everyone will be surprised about the Nick, Adalind, and Juliette resolution. Maybe it will be that Adalind and Eve become close friends and both reject Nick. They end up getting a house together. They could even buy Henrietta's house.

For some reason, I think Juliette and Adalind becoming friends is more likely than either one ending up with Nick. I can't really explain why I feel that way other then expecting that's the type of swerve this show will go for. It may be written that way so neither one will end up as the "loser" in all of this. I'm not saying Nick is a prize but you know it will be perceived that way in part of the fandom if one of them does end up with Nick.

David himself talked about something similar. Mary wrote about it in the Renard love hate thread.
I've been waiting since "Cry Havoc" to see Juliette finally face her reckoning. I'm still pissed off at the writers for expecting us to simply get over everything she did.
If Juliette is held accountable for her seeking revenge. Then so should SEan, Adalind , and Nick. All three have killed in the name of revenge.
(02-14-2017, 06:20 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]If Juliette is held accountable for her seeking revenge. Then so should SEan, Adalind , and Nick. All three have killed in the name of revenge.

Who did Adalind kill for revenge?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6