Grimm Forum

Full Version: Promo pictures Grossante retard alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just seen some promo pictures and it looks like grossante takes Diana what an idiot
The phone rings at Sean's house...

Sean: "Yes?"

Grossante: "I have your daughter."

Sean: "Good luck."
I would make one change. Sean says let me talk to her.
Sean tells her "He is a bad man, see you soon".
Diana says "Ok daddy"
as she looks over at Grossante as the phone cord starts to wrap around his neck.
Renard goes up stairs to get a change of shirt, they both are going to dinner, once up stairs, Diana is so distracted by drawing she , felt the presence of Grossante to late and Grossante drugs her..Grossante pics up Diana...hearing Renard coming back , when Renard makes it down stairs He was still talking to Diana..he was asking about the symbols, when she does not answer, Renard calls out no answer, then he laugh : your not playing hide and seek again , it took all day and I still couldn't find you. Diana??? then Renard notice the back patio door open, He goes to the door opens it and calls out "Diana" then he notice her drawings on the floor..dread comes upon his face and a more urgent tone Renard takes " Diana???? come out sweetie..Diana? then phone rings..Renard picks it up. it reads.Grossante . Renard answers, What do you want, I am kind've busy right now? Grossante replies "missing someone, blond cute little girl ?". Renard if you hurt her ,I swear..Grossante cut Renard off: or what??? I hold all the cards, if you want to see your daughter you meet me at gerald warehouse, come alone. We got some unfinish business to take care of if I see anyone with you... I rip her throat out .
Re, the thread title:

Just a thought, (and those who live in glass houses really should not throw stones, aka reference to myself) while I have made a number of offensive remarks it might give one pause to consider what one has wrote if it can manage to offend even me.

I pretty much can be an insensitive lout and a boorish asshole, but if certain words about people who are not cognitively adroit can offend even me it might bear closer examination(and I likely do it myself, and for that I am ashamed).

It is up to you, I am not much into the thought police, so let your own conscience be your guide.

Excelsior,

Izod
(02-11-2017, 06:32 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]Re, the thread title:

Just a thought, (and those who live in glass houses really should not throw stones, aka reference to myself) while I have made a number of offensive remarks it might give one pause to consider what one has wrote if it can manage to offend even me.

I pretty much can be an insensitive lout and a boorish asshole, but if certain words about people who are not cognitively adroit can offend even me it might bear closer examination(and I likely do it myself, and for that I am ashamed).

It is up to you, I am not much into the thought police, so let your own conscience be your guide.

Excelsior,

Izod

I work with Mentally challenged elderly..the word used in the title Is offensive...that term in the title should not be use under any circumstances..it is like using the N word to describe a certain race or the F word to describe the gay society...it has no place..as I said we use Mentally challenged and I think Grossante fits the bill..to go after a child to get revenge on the father
Once upon a time, the words "idiot" and "moron" were used to refer to developmentally disabled persons. Today, their primary use is as a reference to people who are merely stupid. Hopefully the same will eventually happen to the R word, but since it took hundreds of years for that to happen to the other words, for the time being it's best not used at all.
(02-11-2017, 06:59 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Once upon a time, the words "idiot" and "moron"...

I am old enough to recall a fag being a cigarette, a queer meaning odd or out of the ordinary, gay meant you were happy or joyous, liberal was actually a special case of conservatism, mary jane was a woman's name, a hobo was actually, in a minor way, a honorific title, and a tattoo was a severe beating.

Oh and Oxford commas were considered correct grammar.

Regards,

Izod
There will always be those that will use name calling to make a point. It is not a sign of progress that certain words are no longer as offensive. It is a delusion the lets people thinking using these words is OK and make the point. It is a weak mind that resorts to using names. Instead of intellectually being able to express and opinion.

I agree the tile is offensive. But considering the title does not even accurately describe the problem with Grossante. It says more about who wrote it then what people feel about it's use.

Grossante choice to use Sean daughter for leverage is a very intelligent approach. It is only bad because of what Diana is. Grossante would have no reasonable expectations that he has just grabbed lightning in a bottle. For that reason there is nothing about what he did makes him retarded. Maybe unlucky. He is sure to regret what he did. But he is in no way dumb.
(02-11-2017, 05:12 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]The phone rings at Sean's house...

Sean: "Yes?"

Grossante: "I have your daughter."

Sean: "Good luck.

I got a big chuckle out of that. I hope Grossante and Diana's interaction is equally intense and funny.

========================

As for the thread title, we could quietly ask Chris to change something he probably never meant to be an offense.
Pages: 1 2