Grimm Forum

Full Version: Where's Maw Maw?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are only a few episodes left, but why didn't Renard contact his mom and let her know he had located Diana? She might have tried to rescue Diana and Renard both from BC. I know Renard said it was hard to reach her, but they were able to call her when he was shot she was there ASAP. I know this would have changed the plot, but still, it might have provided some interesting fight scenes between her/Conrad/Eve/Adeline .Big Grin
Sean mom gave the impression she was in hiding. The reason she could not stay long. It was not made clear how she knew to be there the moment he died. But the moment he flatland she walked through the door. There where statements they where trying to contact her. They never said they did contact her. She even knew about Diana. We have s=n undercertain conditions hexenbiest know what is going on without being there.
(02-09-2017, 03:25 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Sean mom gave the impression she was in hiding. The reason she could not stay long. It was not made clear how she knew to be there the moment he died. But the moment he flatland she walked through the door. There where statements they where trying to contact her. They never said they did contact her. She even knew about Diana. We have s=n undercertain conditions hexenbiest know what is going on without being there.

Last time we seen Sean Mom , that she vow to find her granddaughter and bring her back to Sean....I guess the actress was not free for the last 3 years to return..it would been nice for Renard and his mother reunite