Grimm Forum

Full Version: Does Renard really hate or love Adalind?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
There relationship is rocky at best..Adalind could not even hug Nick in Renard's form, Renard gave a thought and told Nick he can have her...but he did think about it
what if he does not want to admit it to himself , that he wants Adalind, and Hates that Adalind found Nick???

the scene where Renard picked up the doll he know is him and then he picked up the doll that he knows was Adalind..he stared at it for a moment before placing the doll next to his doll
Is Renard covering the fact he does care, maybe even love Adalind?
We have seen a number of times that Sean has chosen to be with Adalind. The time he got her the room after Diana went with Kelly. When Adalind sleep with Nick in the woods. When Adalind came to Sean's room with Diana. Each of these times Sean showed he really wanted to be with Adalind. Ever since Sean rejected her when she lost her powers Adalind has had a hatred for him.

To me it seems if not for Nick Adalind and Sean could get back together. They are a better match then Nick and Adalind. We have not seen how Nick is going to react to Diana or Adalind using their powers. I can not imagine Diana killing Rachel and Conrad being OK with Nick. Even if it did save his life.
Adalind's already used her powers in front of Nick and he didn't react one way or another, technically he asked her to use her hexenbiest powers. I don't think Adalind will go out of her way to use her abilities unless absolutely necessary and Nick won't have a problem with that. It will be interesting for him to find out about Rachel but I doubt he'd care all that much about Bonaparte since it was in response to him choking Adalind and it also saved his life.

I don't think Renard loves Adalind. He may have some regrets now that she couldn't care less for him and he's seen for himself that perhaps he was wrong about her not being a capable mother when he agreed to let Kelly take Diana away. Honestly, what Adalind has with Nick and Kelly, he could have had with her and Diana because at the time, Adalind had zero feelings for Nick and likely still harboured some real feelings for him. They could have been a real family, something that he was robbed while growing up but he pissed all over it because of his hatred/resentment for Adalind. She only gives him the time of day because of Diana and nothing more than that.
Goodness, girl, you kickoff a lot of discussions. Tongue

I don’t know if Renard has ever hated Adalind. Indifference, frustration, anger - sure, but not hate. He was livid that she helped Nick accomplish the press conference scam, but I don’t think he seriously considered hurting her.

I brought this over from my response in the ‘Seven Year Itch’ thread:

Not sure I’m ready to believe Renard loves Adalind. But I do believe he may be experiencing the pangs of regret for what might have been - if he’d made different choices, and valued family above power. One thing that stood out to me was that Renard appeared to respect Adalind for the first time, as a woman and person, when she defiantly refused to help BC or jump into bed with him. And despite his and Nick’s disrespectful division of personal property on the rooftop, Renard still appears to respect that he can no longer manipulate and control Adalind.

syscrash, when did Nick & Adalind sleep in the woods? I’m totally zoning out with that one.
I think he loves her. There is no question in my mind about it.
(02-05-2017, 11:59 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Goodness, girl, you kickoff a lot of discussions. Tongue

I don’t know if Renard has ever hated Adalind. Indifference, frustration, anger - sure, but not hate. He was livid that she helped Nick accomplish the press conference scam, but I don’t think he seriously considered hurting her.

I brought this over from my response in the ‘Seven Year Itch’ thread:

Not sure I’m ready to believe Renard loves Adalind. But I do believe he may be experiencing the pangs of regret for what might have been - if he’d made different choices, and valued family above power. One thing that stood out to me was that Renard appeared to respect Adalind for the first time, as a woman and person, when she defiantly refused to help BC or jump into bed with him. And despite his and Nick’s disrespectful division of personal property on the rooftop, Renard still appears to respect that he can no longer manipulate and control Adalind.

syscrash, when did Nick & Adalind sleep in the woods? I’m totally zoning out with that one.

LOL I think she meant Sean and Adalind animal sex in the woods lol
Sean and Adalind slept in the woods. Nick and Adalind fought in the woods.

According to Sasha Roiz, Sean doesn't fall in love, he falls in lust. Sure, he'd "do" Adalind, but as far as an actual relationship goes, it'd be based on mutual self interest at best, or if necessary, just on his own self interest. So he might like to be "with" Adalind sexually, but mostly he'd like to "have" Adalind.

When Nick "agreed" to Sean's demand that he raise his daughter, what he was doing was agreeing not to fight it, and then he pointed out to Adalind that they didn't really have much choice except for her to share Diana with Sean if they wanted a chance for peace with him. Which is pretty much what any man has to do when the woman in his life has a rocky relationship and a child with an ex.

Past experience has taught Nick not to try to force Adalind to do anything where Diana is concerned (not sure Sean has learned this lesson yet). And when he demanded that Adalind come with him, it was because she had told him multiple times that that was what she wanted. Does anybody really think Nick would try to keep Adalind with him if she didn't want to be? Sean did that, but when Nick decided to sell the house and Adalind asked if she and Kelly were going with him, what was his answer? "If you'd like." The basis of Nickalind, and the reason it's been as uncertain as it is for so long, is that it's two people trying to figure out what they both want, as opposed to Sean and Adalind, in which Sean has always either given Adalind take-it-or-leave-it options or just forced her to do his bidding.
(02-05-2017, 12:38 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Sean and Adalind slept in the woods. Nick and Adalind fought in the woods.

According to Sasha Roiz, Sean doesn't fall in love, he falls in lust. Sure, he'd "do" Adalind, but as far as an actual relationship goes, it'd be based on mutual self interest at best, or if necessary, just on his own self interest. So he might like to be "with" Adalind sexually, but mostly he'd like to "have" Adalind.
I agree with this 100%
Sorry I meant Sean and Adalind
(02-05-2017, 12:56 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2017, 12:38 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Sean and Adalind slept in the woods. Nick and Adalind fought in the woods.

I agree with this 100%
Add my 2 cents to this. So is that now a 102%Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37