Grimm Forum

Full Version: S6E05 - The Seven Year Itch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Season 6 Episode 5
The Seven Year Itch

[Image: Yo7NzUAl.jpg]

Air Date: February 3, 2016

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) join Wu (Reggie Lee) to investigate a bizarre murder in a local park. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) continues to deal with a ghost from his past. Meanwhile, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) visit the doctor to see if Diana's (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) premonition is true. Back at the loft, Adalind (Claire Coffee) finds a very weak Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) in the tunnels and mysterious drawings scrawled on the walls.
That's a rollup garage door leading to the outside of the warehouse where the sets are constructed on the right of the picture. Smile

You can see the edge of the wall and how the "stones" are mounted on a wood and plywood frame.

I don't think that's a scooby hand on that dolly handle, either.
okay Question
#1 Seems Adalind and Nick ships Diana off to daddy so they can be intimate
#2 Diana loves daddy, but still ask if he is a a bad man who was responsible for Miesner's death..(I like Adalind changed the topic)
#3 Miesner is attached to Renard......seems to want to drive him mad( and Miesner was really pissed at Renard)
#4 where was Renard and Miesner when he woke up???? Miesner clothed Renard??? was his ring returned. I could not tell, but I think they were ( curious what was the wedding ring????)
#again where was Renard when he awaken..and he must been out for sometime to be fully dress??
#5 what was Renard looking at when he awakened ..but before he saw Miesner???was it the Pawn shop???
Re winded that part again...and relies Renard was in the pawnshop...but it seems it was closed along time ago..it all was not real..now the question is...We know Steiger was real at one time....but was he Miesner or a ghost of Steiger???
We had a WOW with a twist. Not sure what is happening to Renard looks like Meisner has him in his world. Was surprised by the question Diana ask Adalind so she see more than I thought she would.

Eve still a missing in action so far, so is she still Eve?
When the lady Hippo wesson said "Oh, so your're the Grimm", i laughed out loud.
Meisner is one tough ghost
Dianne is one creepy kid.
the Juliette/Eve/Adalind relationship is mind boggeling.
You think Hank and Nick even bother filing reports anymore?
Bury the body in the park and take the hippo lady to breakfast.
Anyone notice the patient's name on the sonogram screen? (hint: it was Rosalee Calvert something)
Diana takes creepy to a whole new level. The craziest was her wanting to see Meisner. When Adalind told her he was dead. See still said she wants to see Meisner. The more I watch season 6 the more I wonder if the hexenbiest corpse look and the using of the skull symbol are all indications that they are tied to the underworld. I wonder if Adalind could do what Diana does but has lost the knowledge of how.
(02-03-2017, 10:45 PM)SvenJoli Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone notice the patient's name on the sonogram screen? (hint: it was Rosalee Calvert something)

I got a big laugh out of that. I guess he's like Duran Duran...Monroe Monroe.

Big Grin
The ending for the wesen of the week was the funniest they have ever done. There is no way that I saw that coming.

Adalind said Eve is to weak to go any where. So where is she going to say. Diana already asked if Eve was going to take her bed.
The look that Eve gave Adalind when she apologized was confusing. Eve looked uncomfortable like Adalind was bringing up something she wanted to forget.

I had commented on eve being in the tunnel and not having any where to sleep or anything to eat. I see the show addressed that issue. Even showed her being extremely hungry. Did anyone else notice that Eve even noticed that the bruises on her hand had healed.

The million dollar question. Where is Sean. Has he done a time shift or is he in a nightmare. It looks like Adalind and Sean are getting along now. He was even thinking about asking her for help.

It is amazing that everyone was surprised Eve was in the tunnels. None of them had even thought to ask about her or wonder where she was.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10