Grimm Forum

Full Version: Renard bonding pays off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.spoilersguide.com/grimm/seaso...ses-guide/

This interest me greatly

Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) reaches out to an old friend to get answers to the origins of the symbols drawn by Diana.
1st of all Renard has more than 1 friend lol....but seriously

It seems the scooies forgot to tell Diana keep the drawings a secret....wonder what Renard will discover and will he tell the scoobies , what he found?
( I can see it now..Diana over for one of her visits, when, daddy walks up to see Diana drawing the symbols..Daddy thinks it is very interesting, Diana said she got it off a cloth that Nick found.....)

Seems Being a royal and have loyal followers and connection..Renard was the 1st person to go to, but we know why they didn't... and for the 2nd episode no more mention of hauntings..is Miesner gone?

I do not see Eve surviving at the END
As long as she's not telling him about the stick, I'm cool.With Diana spending time with both her parents, it was only a matter of time Sean became aware of the drawings and like the scoobies, he'll need to figure them out if it involves Diana.
I wonder what he key is to the symbols on the cloth, Monroe nor Rosalee knew so could something Sean know as a royal come into play?
(01-31-2017, 04:16 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the scooies forgot to tell Diana keep the drawings a secret....wonder what Renard will discover and will he tell the scoobies , what he found?
( I can see it now..Diana over for one of her visits, when, daddy walks up to see Diana drawing the symbols..Daddy thinks it is very interesting, Diana said she got it off a cloth that Nick found.....)

I don't think Diana knows Nick found the cloth, or who it belongs to, but neither does Adalind for that matter. But the gang completely missing the risk of Diana seeing the cloth or anything else they're discussing/researching is business as usual.

Adalind can’t do too much ‘don’t tell daddy’. At least she shouldn’t. I thought it was questionable parenting when she told Diana not to believe daddy if he said it was Nick’s fault. Neither of them should drag their child into their personal problems. If Diana hears ‘don’t tell daddy’ too often, she’s going to fear/assume, mommy and her new friends are against daddy and react unfavorably.
(01-31-2017, 06:44 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what he key is to the symbols on the cloth, Monroe nor Rosalee knew so could something Sean know as a royal come into play?

I believe that's why he knew who to take Diana's drawings to...we might find out lol that Renard and the scoobies find out parts of the symbols Renard on 1/2 and the scobbies the other 1/2 and both need each other to put the info together.
(02-01-2017, 04:00 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2017, 06:44 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what the key is to the symbols on the cloth, Monroe nor Rosalee didn't know so could something Sean know as a royal come into play?

I believe that's why he knew who to take Diana's drawings to...we might find out lol that Renard and the scoobies find out parts of the symbols Renard on 1/2 and the scobbies the other 1/2 and both need each other to put the info together.
The relic could be the scoobies 50%. Sean doesn't know that the key question has been answer. Good point.