Grimm Forum

Full Version: S6E04 - El Cuegle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Season 6 Episode 4
El Cuegle

[Image: ICSLDYml.jpg]

Air Date: January 27, 2016

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) investigate a terrifying new Wesen who terrorizes a young family and has a surprising motive. Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) is reeling after an unexpected guest appears. Meanwhile, Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) has some interesting news for Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner). Elsewhere, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) returns to the catacombs beneath Nick's loft to search for answers to her bizarre visions and side effects from being healed by the mysterious stick. Claire Coffee also stars.
The El Cuegle was very easily killed.... I am betting Renard is moving back to the beach house
but something was missing in this eppy...I could not pin point it ..maybe it was not enough of Renard and Diana or Miesner popping in....alot of filler in the 2nd half ..it kind's got boring
Was a WOW (see now I know what this means) liked the episode and we learn a few things. One the relic doesn't like to be touched by anyone but Nick, two Renard trying to set Nick up to be killed by Diana, and three Diana knows Adalind loves Nick.

Meisner is a ghost but why is he really back?

So now we seen how Renard is going to work with Hank, WU, and Nick so now if he gets a case outside the normal police work he isn't going to cover.

What else did we get from this episode?
I have to say that I enjoyed the first 20 minutes of this episode, then...meh. Did the Scoobies do the right thing?

Bears? I guess that's the blanket that the kid was using wrapped around the gun to kill his parents??

Wonder what the stick would do if Diana tried to hurt Nick?

Disappointing episode primarily because there are so few left.. Don't waste them!
I actually find this to be a disappointing episode also. I love the daddy daughter bonding time with Renard and Diana which is more than what we got with Adalind and Diana. The stick controls Nick but hexenbeists cannot touch it. I was hoping that when El Cuegle had did his woge in the store that it would have been about baby Kelly. I know that Monroe wants to stay with Nick because he is their friend but Rosalee have a point. Their best bet would be to get away from Nick. The doofus of the year award goes to Nick for not cleaning up the place before letting Adalind and them come back.
Damn, upstaged by my car again...
I'm glad they returned to the monster of the week format. I didn't expect them to get back to it. I thought it was just going to be the Black Claw war from here on in.
Dianna is waaaaaay too creepy. I got a kick out of Monroe bringing it up. I do like that shade of lavender her eyes are.
NOW what's wrong with Juliette?
And ... I don't know.... seems like the writers found a re-set a little bit too easy.
Eve is still in the tunnels. Is she ever going to eat or sleep. How many days is she going to ware that same outfit.
Eve started to woge but did not have pain. Is her powers coming back.

Diana and Sean are much better together then Diana and Adalind ever where. Sean does not treat her like a baby. His conversation was straight and to the point. I noticed when Adalind and the group talks to Diana. She seems to be upset because they are not straight with her. She seems to know they are hiding things. It was interesting that Diana said if Nick hurts her mom he would be in trouble. It already looks like Diana will be close to Sean and not with Adalind. I wonder how Adalind is going to react having to choose between being with Nick or being with Diana.

These episode seemed to be more filler then substance. Other then establishing the Sean and Diana relationship plus the Eve and stick connection. we did not learn much in this episode.
Can this writers ever be straightforward with this eve character.
Now she's jealous again; this is getting frustrating.

So as we see it diana could think of daddy as a bad man if he hurts mummy and kill him.
The have taken Eve back to the same character as Juliette in season 2 when she lost her memory. It was not interesting her have a nervous breakdown then and it is not interesting now. Sure Bitsie makes the mental condition look real. But I want to see Eve kick ass and take names. Especially after season 5 where she was the baddest hexenbiest on the block.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8