Grimm Forum

Full Version: The Grimm Baby Lottery! Huzzah!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK folks,
As suggested by loyal grimmster MarylikesGrimm I have decided to post a poll here on the Forum. It's simple enough: How many little fuchsbads is our beloved Rosalee going to have?

The winner recieves an all expenses paid vacation in Mongolia! This includes 5 days and 4 nights in a luxury yurt and your very own steppe pony! Big Grin

All ties will be settled by me because I said so! So, nyaaah! Tongue

So, sign up now! What's not to like! Heart

By the way, I'm going with four.
(01-26-2017, 12:21 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]OK folks,
As suggested by loyal grimmster MarylikesGrimm I have decided to post a poll here on the Forum. It's simple enough: How many little fuchsbads is our beloved Rosalee going to have?

The winner recieves an all expenses paid vacation in Mongolia! This includes 5 days and 4 nights in a luxury yurt and your very own steppe pony! Big Grin

All ties will be settled by me because I said so! So, nyaaah! Tongue

So, sign up now! What's not to like! Heart

By the way, I'm going with four.

Thank you!
I always thought if Rosalee ever got pregnant that she would have triplets..but now I think she may have 4 -2 boys and 2 girls
If they have more than 2, I think they would regret having kids.Big Grin
Three seems just right!
As things stand now we are tied between 3 and 4 little fuchsbads (fuchsbaden)? Whatever. Let's get some more votes in here people! Smile
My vote is twins one boy one girl. Why just two because at the end of the series I see them leaving Portland for Europe to reform the Wesen Council, more than two would IMO not allow this. Just don't bet the whole 2 cents.

Also about time @wf got back to humor. Big Grin
Two: one hybrid And Wolf-
(01-27-2017, 10:45 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Two: one hybrid And Wolf-

We have 8 votes. Any more?
Come on folks. we need some more votes in here to make this interesting. Our Rosalee gets her ultrasound next week. So, you only have six more days to get in your vote before the whole world finds out.

By the way, average litter size for foxes is 4 to 6 kits. Wolves have an average litter size of 5 to 6 pups. No insult intended to Monroe and Rosalee. Just speculation. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2