Grimm Forum

Full Version: At some point with the relic and Diana cross paths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know that the relic did something to Juliette a hexenbiest, now did it lighten her soul if so could the relic and Diana cross paths and it so what would or will happen?
Would the stick have affected Eve/the Hexenbiest if she had only touched it, and not been heeled by it? Monroe was heeled, but I don’t recall him handling the stick. So with Monroe, we have the opposite and he doesn’t show any signs of being affected by the stick.

Nick didn’t become obsessive with the stick until after it had heeled him from numerous fatal/near fatal wounds, and he’d handled it several times before that. So if Diana comes in contact with the stick, but isn’t heeled by it, maybe there won’t be any effect.
Nick had the stick in his hand when he held Monroe.
(01-25-2017, 03:46 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Nick had the stick in his hand when he held Monroe.

Was it true that Nick held the stick in his hand over Eve too?
Monroe and Eve have each been exposed to the effects of the stick once. Nick now has three exposures. Four if you count what it did in Bud's shop.

Perhaps the worst effects of the stick are not on the people it's used on, but on the person who uses it...
Eve was barely conscious when Nick heeled her with the stick, and I don’t think she’s touched it since that night. I said it backwards with regard to Monroe. He and Eve have both been heeled, but I don’t think either have handled the stick. So Monroe’s situation is the same as Eve’s, not opposite, except that Eve has side effects and Monroe doesn’t.

But I think my conclusion may be the same. Nick didn’t become obsessed with the stick until after he was heeled numerous times in rapid succession. So if Diana touches the stick but isn’t heeled by it, the stick may not affect her.

(01-25-2017, 04:19 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Monroe and Eve have each been exposed to the effects of the stick once. Nick now has three exposures. Four if you count what it did in Bud's shop.

Perhaps the worst effects of the stick are not on the people it's used on, but on the person who uses it...
If it’s the wielder and not the recipient, why was Eve’s effect so intense. Her Hexenbiest was magically created? Adalind’s Hexenbiest and whatever Diana is, was created by ritual. So it could be the same as Eve.
If you compare Eve and Monroe, Eve had more issues the stick could potentially try to "fix" for her: her original transformation from kehrseite to hexenbiest, the mental impacts of the transformation, the creation of her new personality as Eve. Monroe was just suffering from an infected wound. Even Nick's healing was comparatively simpler; he just had holes in him.

And as Eve pointed out to Nick, the stick saved her life just as it saved his, and so far she's not being compulsively drawn to it the way he is.
(01-25-2017, 04:52 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Eve was barely conscious when Nick heeled her with the stick, and I don’t think she’s touched it since that night. I said it backwards with regard to Monroe. He and Eve have both been heeled, but I don’t think either have handled the stick. So Monroe’s situation is the same as Eve’s, not opposite, except that Eve has side effects and Monroe doesn’t.

But I think my conclusion may be the same. Nick didn’t become obsessed with the stick until after he was heeled numerous times in rapid succession. So if Diana touches the stick but isn’t heeled by it, the stick may not affect her.

(01-25-2017, 04:19 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Monroe and Eve have each been exposed to the effects of the stick once. Nick now has three exposures. Four if you count what it did in Bud's shop.

If it’s the wielder and not the recipient, why was Eve’s effect so intense. Her Hexenbiest was magically created? Adalind’s Hexenbiest and whatever Diana is, was created by ritual. So it could be the same as Eve.
Good point the healing of Eve was to say the least not without a reaction. Adalind and Diana both have been made or remade by a potion also. Have think about this. Dodgy