Grimm Forum

Full Version: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
IT IS CALLED

The splinter of destiny

Before I could cut and paste where the name was mention my darn Computer had a brain fart and I could not retrieve the site again
(01-15-2017, 06:39 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]IT IS CALLED

The splinter of destiny

Before I could cut and paste where the name was mention my darn Computer had a brain fart and I could not retrieve the site again

http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/grimms-cent...ons-233451
(01-15-2017, 06:44 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

The splinter of destiny

Thanks
So the stick makes everyone that it touched gives them their destiny, Monroe was not meant to die, Eve was not meant to be a hexenbiest as we know her to be ..what does it make Nick?
(01-15-2017, 07:34 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

The splinter of destiny

Thanks
So the stick makes everyone that it touched gives them their destiny, Monroe was not meant to die, Eve was not meant to be a hexenbiest as we know her to be ..what does it make Nick?

That makes sense. My view is Nick will transform into something else. The date on the cloth is that date. We will not learn about what in my view until second half of the season.
Imho the cloth tells the story about the stick. I believe the runes on the cloth are in cuneiform. They have a bit of similarity to early Sumerian cuneiform here
[Image: 7e543f1648c4fec658a7fae65e0c5d24.jpg]
To me the drawing looks like that of the underworld and the land of the living as evidenced by that big diagonal line. The other line is hell/underworld and the other probably is land of the living or heaven maybe? Eve did say she saw those other symbols in hell when that dead guy grabbed her hand. They're associated with death and the awful underworld

It says the cloth has perilous and miracle written. Monroe and Eve had the stick used on them before they died and they got their destiny. Nick on the other hand was lethally shot and cheated death as a result of this stick. Nick's fate is death this season.
You are making assumptions about Eve. There is a photo of Bitsie from a later episode where she is not waring leather but has cgi dots on her face. So she will get her woge back. Plus in episode one Eve said she is blocked. Not that she had lost her hexenbiest. This episode she said both are still in her. In the dath grip she was causing glass to break.

What is going to be interesting is what is causing the blockage and what removes the block.
It say Adalind finds a weak Eve in the tunnel with symbols on the wall. Is this from her becoming more connected to the stick. It could that she holds the stick while removing it from the cloth.

I would name it NBC Nick branch of courage
(01-15-2017, 07:46 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

The splinter of destiny

Thanks

That makes sense. My view is Nick will transform into something else. The date on the cloth is that date. We will not learn about what in my view until second half of the season.

Generally the final fate of a Grimm is death. You can only live so long with their kind of life. Kelly did say something about that back then. Either you die or your loved ones die first.
I assume the stick is none to happy that Nick slammed it in the box, it might not be so helpful to the next person Nick wants to help with the stick
As for the underworld..Renard was there however brief.......seems he is connected along with Miesner presences..what ever is coming has already began starting to manifesting
(01-15-2017, 07:53 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]

The splinter of destiny

Thanks

Generally the final fate of a Grimm is death. You can only live so long with their kind of life. Kelly did say something about that back then. Either you die or your loved ones die first.

Why should 800 year cloth know Nick's death ahead of time? The date is near future date based on promo.
The Splinter of Destiny also shares some similarity with the christian Spear of Destiny. Of course Grimm won't go the christian way.
Found some interesting history concerning the stick. Since the writers will tie in the Nazi connection to the stick. This might give us more insight on what to exepect too.

THE "SPEAR OF DESTINY"

THE MYSTERIOUS ANCIENT SPEARHEAD

Everyone knows that Jesus was pierced in the side with
a Spear of some sort. It is usually assumed that it was
just an ordinary Roman soldier's spear that just happened
to be available at the time. Later, it passes into many
hands, arriving--supposedly--into Hitler's possession at
the start of the Second World War. Near the end of that
war, the story goes, General Patton discovers the Spear in
a bunker under Nuremberg, realizes what it is, and at that
very moment, Hitler commits suicide and the U.S. succeeds
Germany as the new World Power...because it now holds the
Spear.

Well, not so fast... That Spear--seen above--has been
kept in Vienna, Austria, where Hitler obtained it back in
1938, since shortly after the War. Is Austria now a World
Power? It used to be--before the First World War, but no
longer. But, of course, some people insist that Austria's
Hapsburg family secretly runs the world from behind their
gilded walls in Vienna.

Maybe. But not very effectively. The fact is, this may
not be the true Spear. It could be one of several copies
made at various times throughout the centuries. The real
Spear--if the legend of it always being in the possession
of the current ruling World Power were true--ought to be
in the United States, for the U.S. has emerged as the very
greatest World Power in modern history. And what about
Judea? The Spear was in Jerusalem for centuries and it
does not appear to have made the Jewish people dominant
in the ancient world. In fact, they were overrun by just
about every one of their neighbors. Come to think of it,
Nazi Germany was also conquered when it had the Spear. So
was Austria in 1938 and again when the Spear was returned
after the war. It may be that having this Spear is a way
to get your nation conquered by its neighbors...

So is it possible the Spear has a different function
than this notion of designating the current World Power?

(01-15-2017, 08:02 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2017, 07:53 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2017, 06:44 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/grimms-cent...ons-233451
Thanks

Why should 800 year cloth know Nick's death ahead of time? The date is near future date based on promo.

I haven't seen the promo yet but it's not an ordinary cloth either. It could be a prophecy for all we know. That being said, let me watch the promo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6